Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Spiderman 2 - 4/10. What a waste of time and money. I wanted a super hero movie, not a soap opera. The high point was the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer (IMAX 3D!) shown before the movie.

How does the movie incorporate all the three villains? We last had 3 in Spiderman 3 and the movie looked haphazard.

In case you really want to know - Big spoilers -

It is mainly just the one villain, Electro. Osborn turns into the Goblin towards the end of the movie and has one fight. The Rhino is almost an epilogue and you don't even see him fight Spiderman. You know how the trailer ends with Spiderman swinging a manhole cover at the Rhino and just about to hit him? That is exactly where the movie ends as well.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 8/10
Andrew Garfield is really good as spidey, and the climax Electro fight was awesome. It is leaps and bounds better than the first part. And dont worry guys the focus remains on just one villain.

I don't know if you guys know this or not. Univeral orlando has this Spiderman 4D ride. The movie, especially the last 10 or 15 mts..looked exactly like that. :mad: :mad:

Disappointed.

Crap movie. Not enough good fights. IMO, the original Spiderman 2 was the most paisa vasool movie of the franchise.
I have been seeing this a lot now, that in order to milk the franchise the studios are creating these filler movies which just set up the next movie and in themselves aren't good enough to go waste any money on.

In case you really want to know - Big spoilers -

It is mainly just the one villain, Electro. Osborn turns into the Goblin towards the end of the movie and has one fight. The Rhino is almost an epilogue and you don't even see him fight Spiderman. You know how the trailer ends with Spiderman swinging a manhole cover at the Rhino and just about to hit him? That is exactly where the movie ends as well.
As I thought, really haphazard.

Watched it with some friends. They were quite irritated with me, by the end. Cause I chose it.

Exact same thing happened with me. However, they were too strong for me and I had to relent. Ended up just watching the lesbo scene and turning it off :p

Watched it alone later and was mind-f!@#ed.

Drishyam(Malayalam) - 9/10
Awesome movie with suspense till the end,very good acting from the overall cast esp Mohanlal.Bollywood should learn something from this and stop making shitty movies.
Highly recommended.
P.S:National award committee didn't even bother to see this movie,should have given a award for Mohanlal.

Back