Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Would Tenet make more sense if watched in reverse?
There was a post somewhere which said Christopher Nolan garbled voices on purpose.
Enemy At The Gates 2001 - A compelling WW II war drama that has enough action, drama, tragedy and thrills. Filled with solid performances by talented cast. At times we wonder whether we are watching a war film or a drama!
Enemy at the gates is a great movie.

This movie is a polarizing one! You would find opinions to the extreme on both sides. You would only know after you watch it. Why don't you start watching? If you don't like leave it midway...
I watched it last night and felt it was an ok movie. Something one can easily watch casually. They tried to make it funny, like Thor movies, but they couldn't do it successfully. I'd still give it a 6/10 easily for the good action scenes and for the little comedy it had.

I watched it last night and felt it was an ok movie. Something one can easily watch casually. They tried to make it funny, like Thor movies, but they couldn't do it successfully. I'd still give it a 6/10 easily for the good action scenes and for the little comedy it had.
The Harley Quinn animated show is good, lots of comedy and they even took jabs at DC world.

The Courier (2021)

8/10 - Great movie made without extra drama, kept as close as possible with reality.
its interesting to see lesser known directors are delivering good work, where as hyped ones are delivering shit.
Ratings on Rotten Tomatoes has gone to the dogs.
rating everywhere are purchased these days... dont be naive and consider those as organic. those "digital marketing" companies earn majority of their revenue via generating fake rating and product review.

some of the great movie were rated 2-4 in IMDB.

Last edited:
Need Patience to watch though
Well I was mesmerized by the heroine so it was not a problem....;)
1629383629069.png

Annette/The Green Knight- Both pretentious wanker shit that only critics love. Don't bother.

Stillwater - A decent watch but nothing special.

The Girl Who Got Away- Okayish but a bit disjointed.

Nowehere Special (10/10) - This could have very well gone into melodrama but this stripped down movie is poignant and pure in its simplicity and depth of human emotion. Best of 2021 for me so far.

Last edited:
Promising Young Women - another dud. Watched just because of Carey Mullligan and 90% 'rotten' reviews. Totally avoidable.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World - recommended not-to-be-taken-seriously one time watch. I could even watch it again just for Winstead, still feeling weak in the knees. Has a comics theme across the whole movie. Didn't really understand the ending, maybe I was hypnotized by ramona's eyes. Has cute ensemble of chris evans, brie larson, aubrey plaza and anna kendrick.

Back