Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Gully Boy: 0/10
One of the worst movies I've ever seen.
Specially hated the performance of the lead actor ( forgot his name..?Ranveer/Ranjeet?)
He is worse than Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan etc.
Even the music is rubbish, each and every song was made from Ableton Live 10's factory supplied drum loops ( just the default drum rack was replaced by Native Instruments' battery 4)
I just can't tolerate hindi rap music (specially the typical nasal accent) , even Bangladesh has far more innovative rappers with genuinely intelligent lyrics.

Knives Out

Fantastic movie. 9/10. Daniel Craig's whatever accent it was was annoying to hear from his lips.
A second part is in the making. Movie was quite enjoyable if we ignore Craig's accent.

Richard Jewell - 9/10​

A must watch movie about Olympic event bombing event and the outcome. Really enjoyed it
And the worst part is it's based on a true story. Shows how innocent lives can be destroyed by incompetent govt. Officials and media people.

Jungle Cruise - 7/10 .. Good clean family entertainment.. nothing new though, if you have seen POTC then its a rehash of the same familiar story. Not surprising considering both are Disney.

Suicide Squad - 6/10.. first half was meh. It got a bit better in the second half. I was probably expecting too much from the guy who gave the Guardians.

Haseen Dilruba : Best to avoid honestly, acting is good but the writing is detached from reality, is funny in places sure, but you cant help thinking you wasted your time on it.

Mimi : Good fun movie, a bit grounded in actual events that are taking place. Tackles the issue of surrogacy and related complications with sensitivity sure, a good one time watch.

Suicide Squad - 2/10 Total waste of time, looks so childish but the worse part was the main villein :banghead:
I really don't understand the logic behind some reviews. This movie seems to fall into that category.

Its not particularly good or even funny but the reviews put it on par with Logan. And these are the same reviewers who trashed Joker.

Wait what!! They did that?! I didn't check about this Suicide Squad, but Logan and this movie shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence going by meh feedback here.

1628684337117.png

1628684359476.png

There is absolutely no comparison between The Suicide Squad and Logan. This was one of those bad movies that you remember and compare to
A - Hey... How was XYZ movie I came to know its bad?
B - Are you kidding me, it was pathetic even comparable to The Suicide Squad
A - Oh that bad :banghead: then I am not gonna waste my time and energy on this

Back