Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

My rating for S2 is 7/10, you will miss Manoj Bajpai lies also make sure you have subtitles for only Tamil part and not for complete episode (unless you know the language then its complete differant story), I find it distracting seeing subtitles for Hindi part
The Family Man S2: 6.5/10.
Maha boring in first 4 episodes eps. all tamil thing. In between I felt I was in middle of Farcry rebellion..:p

Dont know whats in store for S3..

Couldn't they have just shot the tyre of the plane in the end?, I mean, they were beside the plane, ahead of the plane, yet keep shooting the pilot. Somtimes logic just walked out the window.

Couldn't they have just shot the tyre of the plane in the end?, I mean, they were beside the plane, ahead of the plane, yet keep shooting the pilot. Somtimes logic just walked out the window.
And I was awaiting they might at least fire the blade when their Scorpio blocked the runway..
And biggest joke was Bajpai blasted the plane when it was kms away high in the air..

Superdeep.
My rating: 2 / 10

Mid-budget Russian horror sci-fi about the Kola superdeep hole that was dug and abandoned eventually.
Very slow, color grading is decent at best, props and composition ranges from mediocre to poor.

Waste of time.

The Tomorrow War - WTF/10

I think flushing money down the drain is more efficient than this movie-
1) You have time travel and when you can go back to the past you should have tried to find a solution rather than drafting random people to fight a lost cause in the future.
2) They say they are sending people who have already died in the future to avoid a paradox. Since only 500k people are left then whats the point in restricting people?
Almost everyone out of 7 billion folks are dead.
3) So you can drop into a swimming pool from hundreds of feet and still survive.
4) No one's alive in Miami and they have the lab there. I think they should have prioritized the evacuation of the lab rather than the bombing. The aliens don't have any AA capability so its not a time constraint for the F22s to wait for a bit before dropping bombs.
5) They have a toxin to kill male aliens but not the queen. Why not use that only to reduce the number of combatants for the time being.
6) Why didn't they blow up the queen when the male aliens attack?
7) And seriously we have radar that can detect aircrafts hunders of Kms away and sonar has further reach than that. Nobody had any advance warning that the male aliens were attacking?
I mean WTF!!!!!!!!!
8) When Muri falls off to her death Dan jumps after her knowing that he is the only person who has the toxin to kill the aliens and what was his plan in case he caught her? As both of them would anyways fall to their deaths
9) Only Americans could figure out that the aliens didn't land in 2048 but they may have been there from the beginning
10)The random school kid can figure out from a claw where the aliens came from. :banghead:
11) They find the alien ship and instead of taking photos and coming back to the govt. which would then nuke these buggers they try to handle it on their own.
12) They have explosives to blow up the ship but still they go around jabbing each alien individually.
13) If you gotta jab then why don't you jab the queen first?
14) Then the final blow to my brain cells. You kill a alien which needs hundreds of rounds to kill with melee attacks. That too your guns have no recoil and don't need to be reloaded.

This script was written by a escapee from the Tiger King nuthouse with brain damage and meth addiction.

Last edited:
Color out of space.

Low budget, but captured the essential spirit of cosmic horror. Nic Cage 10/10.lol. Film 7/10, Worth a watch for Lovecraft fans.

Back