Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

This is the latest one I'm looking forward to..
For zombies I only trusted Resident evil series but now that the series is dead (dont know whats in store on the reboot part but as with every reboots this should also suck but fingers crossed) need to explore more..
If you like Zombie stuff then do watch few TV series like Kingdom, Black Summer, Z nation. They are good.

Just finished Wrath Of Man

I am a big fan or guy Ritchie, it's not as flamboyant as his movies generally are but doesn't disappoint either.
Unfolding of The story is his forte and he does it very well almost always in his films,

This is subdued and predictable after first half and a Jason Statham show all the way but very good entertainment, 2hrs flew without me knowing.
Jason Statham isn't that physical in this movie may be coz he isn't as young.. More of a gun thingy but still very nice.

Pretty entertaining

I recommend all to catch other Guy Ritchie movies.. Total entertainment and awesome camera work in his films

Last edited:
Gentlemen was one of the few good movies I watched last year when there was barely anything good.
How's Revolver?

Last edited:
Army of the dead - 5/10 , not that typical jack snyder stuff. boring to disappointing. jack snyder continuing the downward graph, this is indeed a step ahead in shittynes after WW84

Nobody - 9/10 , didn't expected this good.

Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar - watched out of curiosity with no expectation , turned out to be good. A solid 7/10. the ending was so rushed, could have been done better.

There Will Be Blood (2007) - 9/10 .. i wonder how i missed this earlier.

Blue Miracle (2021) - 8/10 - don't go by the imdb rating this movie is quite good. available in NF.

Saw Conjuring 3 : Devil Made Me Do It
Disappointed, 1st was best, had good story line and good scares. 2nd was average, average story line, best scares. 3rd one lacked both.

Not a fan of Michael Bay movies but watched 'The Rock' recently. It is all about Sean Connery in a James Bond avatar. It is okay for an action movie with some good dialogues, so 7/10.

Not a fan of Michael Bay movies but watched 'The Rock' recently. It is all about Sean Connery in a James Bond avatar. It is okay for an action movie with some good dialogues, so 7/10.
The Rock was an AWESOME movie. Even now, not just then. Stuff like 6 underground though is almost unwatchable. I think Michael Bay is insane if he thinks normal people can watch his shit editing and direction.

Similarly, with Nicolas Cage. Snake Eyes, 8mm etc, he was always a bit crazy but good. Now he's just lost it too...

Bollywood has also killed some amazing Korean movies.
That said, any good recent Korean flicks out there? Been a while since I watched them.

Back