Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

You can watch Snowpiercer too if you haven't already. Same director, good stuff. Like his work.

Snowpierce - Pretty good, but I love it
Memories of Murder - MUST watch
The Host - OK
Mother - Highly recommend
Okja - Not bad at all, watchable
I have seen Snowpiercer, totally love it. Would definitely check out rest of them as they also look very interesting. Thanks a lot for the recommendation!

Army of the Dead. Not sure why a lot of the trailer scenes were not even in the movie. Character development was good (surprisingly for a zombie movie), but something was missing from the movie. Though the tiger-kill scene seriously had me squirming in my pants.

Mmmm...7/10

Absolutely agree. It is the pick of the cherry in all of these pandemic releases. The other being Zack Snyder's movie.
Sample the below :
Other guy during the heist: What do you want us to do? Jason: I don't give a **** what you do (loading his gun) !!

Am I the only one who's still stuck in 70s for music and movies? Unfortunately was an infant in 1979, and still real jealous of people, who were born in 60s and were teens in 70s and now either oblivious ( due to dementia) to the world or gone.
The earth was more beautiful, the music and movies were much better, even women were more beautiful!!
No, I'm too stuck in the 80's and a bit 70s.
I agree 1000%, not only music & girls, certainly earth must had been a a happier place. I wish I 'd taken birth 25 years back.
Even in the 90s , slow paced life was much better than this exponentially fast moving multitasking life.
same is the case with the movies, 2 days back, I watched Midnight Express (1978): 7/10

For the new one I watched this Korean Movie: The Wailing (2016) , I'll rate it 8/10
I enjoyed it,

a little different but typical JS movie, for the most part, didn't you like it?
No I didn't watch it yet. Just wondering if he had done something different since I noticed it was 7.2 on IMDb, which is pretty decent for JS. Only now realized it was a Guy Ritchie film.

No I didn't watch it yet. Just wondering if he had done something different since I noticed it was 7.2 on IMDb, which is pretty decent for JS. Only now realized it was a Guy Ritchie film.
Yeah its Guy Ritchie but it was a bit disjointed for me. In parts its pretty good but the tight flow of Guy Ritchie movies is not there in this one.

The Family Man S1: 9/10.

Awesome series, amazing acting by Manoj as well as new faces. All praise to the story and direction.

Dont know whats in store for S2.

The Family Man S1: 9/10.

Awesome series, amazing acting by Manoj as well as new faces. All praise to the story and direction.

Dont know whats in store for S2.
My rating for S2 is 7/10, you will miss Manoj Bajpai lies also make sure you have subtitles for only Tamil part and not for complete episode (unless you know the language then its complete differant story), I find it distracting seeing subtitles for Hindi part

My rating for S2 is 7/10, you will miss Manoj Bajpai lies also make sure you have subtitles for only Tamil part and not for complete episode (unless you know the language then its complete differant story), I find it distracting seeing subtitles for Hindi part
As per my best exp. for any series/movie part 2 and thereafter sucked on most occasions..

Back