Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

War (Jet Li, Jason Statham) 4/10

Jet Li, yet again, managed to maintain a stone-blank face throughout the movie. Some consistency :mad:
My next flick is probably going to be "The Brave One"

in the last king of scotland, Any1 knows the name of the song that plays when James Mcavoy goes to uganda? The bus thing and they start showing the names, here's a list of the songs, which one is it?

01 - Momo Wandel - Toko

02 - Percussion Discussion Africa - Nakawunde

03 - Idi's Story

04 - Tony Allen - Afro Disco Beat

05 - E.T. Mensah & The Tempos Band - Save Me

06 - Ambush

07 - Angela Kalule - Me and Bobby McGee

08 - Afrigo Band - Kasongo

09 - Jingo - Fever

10 - Nyzonza Singers - The Bonnie Banks O' Loch Lomond

11 - Oscar Sulley & The Uhuru Dance Band - Bukom Mashie

12 - Press Conference

13 - Ofo the Black Company - Love Is You

14 - Getting The Evil Of Nicholas

15 - On The Runway

16 - Down Over Lake Victoria

17 - Noere Dance Troupe - Acholi Pot Song

18 - Voice of the Forgotten (featuring Kawesa)

FYI... did you guys know that I am Legend is a remake of the Omega Man with Charlton Heston ? This movie has been started and benched so many times... it's not even funny. Originally (almost 7 years ago) Arnold Schwarzenegger was supposed to lay the part. Thank heaven they recast the role for Will.

I Am Legend - 7/10

Nice movie but with an abrupt end. Kinda feels like there wasn't much to see in the 1hr 45 mins of its running time.

But screenplay was good (wherever there was any :p)

American pie :Beta house
4/10

These guys r gettin crazier...specially with that "greek olympiad" n tasks on the "pledge board";)

But anyways wasn't that good as 1'st three pie flicks..n it never cud b.

Anyone seen atonement yet? I got a copy from *cough* that had a name something similar to axo (gear).. turns out its some shit encoded thing, it wants us to register at a p0rn site, and thats it, no way to watch movie.. Am so fking pissed off right now!!!!

ps: if any1's getting the same thing, beware, and save urselves some time and effort..

Back