Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Shripad said:
Time Traveller's wife : 8/10.

Its not complicated like butterfly effect. It does not even have that great story. We have seen it all in similar movie and TV serials. Plenty of loopholes to pick for someone who will watch this from a SciFi angle. My advice : dont. Dont even think of it as even 1% SciFi.

But the entire package, acting, the way this movie is put together makes it worth a watch. I tend to pass romantic movies, but the title got me interested.

Actually, if you consider the prevailing theories then Time Traveller's Wife actually follows them a lot more faithfully than typical scifi.

Road Movie....

7/10

Weird :p But I liked it in a weird way....

I won't recommend it to others though :p

Has so many scenes which go from logical to WTH

PS : The movie has probably the longest s*x scene than in any Indian movie

I had fun watching a family in front of me bring a 6 year old to the movie and trying to figure out what to do when the scene came :rofl:

Got plans for watching The Fourth Kind in HD (also 1st time watch) today. Hoping to get some gr8 awesom story and new theories and fundas.. Also its awfully amazing how movie makers can change whole internet and stuff by flooding false stories and footage clips and creating a solid foolproof hoax about something like this topic.. then they claim its a true story.. but hats off

You mean real Sex scenes or just noises and shakey bed and nothing else shown :rofl:
ronnie_gogs said:
PS : The movie has probably the longest s*x scene than in any Indian movie
I had fun watching a family in front of me bring a 6 year old to the movie and trying to figure out what to do when the scene came :rofl:

The Fourth Kind just 100/10.. WOW! What a MoViE! Simply brilliant. Much better than those crapped out movies like Paranormal Activities and that other Blair Witch project.. Although Fourth Kind is by Blair Witch makers.. Spectacular cinematography, simple, not much special effects.. based on facts (no, not talking bout made up stories in Alaska).. Always welcome such movies. More hungry for such movies specially based on Ancient stuff.. mainly Ancient Gods..

Saw a few:

Road, Movie: Well, its a spaced-out dreamy-funny movie, with an AWESOME background score by Michael Brook. I loved the movie. Satish kaushik's acting was brilliant, natural. Dialogues could have been made better and less clichéd though. 8/10

Road to Sangam: Very nice concept, great acting by Paresh Rawal. But film length could've been made shorter. 7/10

Firaaq: I found it less intense than Parzania or Black Friday, but nevertheless a good watch. 8/10

b00gieMan said:
The Fourth Kind just 100/10.. WOW! What a MoViE! Simply brilliant. Much better than those crapped out movies like Paranormal Activities and that other Blair Witch project.. Although Fourth Kind is by Blair Witch makers.. Spectacular cinematography, simple, not much special effects.. based on facts (no, not talking bout made up stories in Alaska).. Always welcome such movies. More hungry for such movies specially based on Ancient stuff.. mainly Ancient Gods..

I really want to watch this movie!! I love Milla Jovovich!! :D

Yep she is hot.

viralbug said:
I really want to watch this movie!! I love Milla Jovovich!! :D

Dracula Dead And Loving It (Spoof)

The Hurt Locker

Windtalkers

Night And Fog

The Big Red One

The Bunker (Horror)

When Trumpets Fade

Der Untergang

Stalingrad

The Bunker. (1981)

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

WWII movies. Must watch for all war movie fanatics.

The Prestige (2006)
There's twist after twist, you cannot predict what happens till the end. Amazing performances by the whole cast, amazing story and direction(Christopher Nolan, who else!).
And yes, there's Scarlett Johansson too :eek:hyeah: what more do you want?

Leaves of Grass - 8/10 (Has some funny bits. Edward Norton's movies are not to be missed)

Fast Times at Ridgemont High - 9/10 (Great teen movie. Phoebe Cates looks damn cute in this one)

Back