Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Town 8/10
Liked Affleck's work a lot, for the first time.He's done well both in direction and Acting.There have been plenty of hollywood movies about robbery and mobs in Boston.This is one more addition.Renner has done well too.Sort of a mashup his work in 'SWAT' and 'The Hurt Locker'... cocky, hot tempered,dangerous, unpredictable etc.Loved the background score too.
You see visions of 'Heat' all through this movie.I like that:) . But there's not much tension between the lead from the FBI and Affleck/Renner, the way Al Pacino and Robert De Hiro had in Heat.

Band Baaja Baaraat.......7/10.........for a change this movie is good........ first half rocks and is the best.......second half predictable........

Despicable Me (2010)-9/10...was a real good watch...especially the music....now my cell phone ringtone!!!!:bleh:
Going the Distance (2010) -7.5/10 wasa good watch too, seems so real....
Inglourious Basterds (2009)-7.5/10...was really good... nail biting @ times but also gruesome...i watched away from the screen during those head scalping scenes...ekks ....Brad pitts accent was gr8 too:bleh:
Playing by Heart (1998)-7.5/10...saw a few scenes on TV, they were impressionable...turned out to be a good watch!!!better than all those romantic multi starrers of the recent past.....

Band Baaja Barat : 3/5

Full marks for capturing the Delhi flavor. The acting is truly fantastic. The first half is very entertaining while the second half is a bit boring and predictable. Overall, a decent one time watch.

Watched some really good Old Hindi Flicks this weekend.

Pushpak -10/10

Chasme Badoor - 8/10

Katha - 9/10

Any recco like last two movies? Really loved 'em!

XTechManiac said:
The top will stop spinning according to me. If you're curious to know my reasons, I can post them. :p
oh yeah i'm interested :p, but seems like ur away for exams (Damn me i always forget about my posts)

Back