Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Pirates of the Caribbean - 6.5/10 (Yes it has sunk in.. the feeling that the movie sank)

Serious facepalm moments in the movie.

1) Mr Sparrow can, after hogtying the judge, walk into the Courtroom disguised and leave as he pleases.

2) Stealing of the Chalice. Oh Brother.. the entire scene was meh.

3) Mr Sparrow climbs the entire coconut tree in the reverse.. catapults.. then swerves.. then ties.. oh leave it..

4) Killing the Chiseled clergy guy instantly to get tears.. Oh come on.. even girls in real world wont be doin that a 100%

5) Did i said a "Chiseled" guy who follows the Bible to the T..??!!!??

6) Slashing of the hulking clergy asap after he is freed.

7) The whole lot kept coming through the portal.. first the Spaniard contingent..then the brits.. bloody Kumbh ka Mela.. and nobody was lost !!

8) Why wd the mermaid bring the chalice back ? And why come back in the frickin first place ?

9) Where do you get hogs on such a place btw ?

Might have given it a 6/10, but the Mermaid scene :cupidon:

STRICT ADVISORY:- Do watch in 3D Only!

Gannu said:
POTC: OST - 8/10

Was a good watch. Missed Keira Knightley. :(

The second movie (Dead Man's Chest) was the one I loved the most.
LOL.. I was first wondering how you could watch the Original Sound Track :p

Btw, I loved every part of that trilogy..Had watched around 100 times I guess :p

Shor in the City : 7/10 .. avg bollywood movie.. still better than lot of others releasing these days..

Luv U Mr. Kalakar : 5/10... Cute little waste movie.. Nothing worked..

The Rite : 7/10.. starting was good but not so good ending.. could have been lot better

The Recruit : 6/10.. movie goes well all the time even ends well but found some loopholes in the story..

The Shining : 6/10... this came as a big surprise to me.. its rated 8.5 on imdb.. but i didnt found anything worth 8.5 in it. The editing wasnt done that well. The movie is very slow in first 1 and half hours and nothing much happens in that time. Although the acting was too good but the story was too straight forward.

Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tide -> 7.5/10
Really missed the comic characters, especially pintel n rogetti and those two british soldiers who became pirates later.

sabby said:
Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tide -> 7.5/10

Really missed the comic characters, especially pintel n rogetti and those two brithish soldiers who became pirates later.

+1

scudmissile007 said:
When will the hangover 2 release in india.....?????

already released yesterday!!!

Drive Angry - Even Nicholas cage coudnt save this disaster. Good direction, PATHETIC story line.

Dum maro dum: Good, worth watching once! Deepika padukone in item number......interesting ;)

Just go with it - 3/10 - Boring. Reminds me of some sallu film with sushmitha sen.

Some scenes are not funny but irritating.

Brooklyn Decker is Awesome.

What .... are they copying hindi movies now.

Read in Times that Tintin is releasing in India a good 6 weeks earlier than US release date.

Pirates of the Caribbean 6/10. It is almost a repeat of the scenes in the previous movies. After some time you feel like you have seen it all.

Kung Fu Panda : 7/10...... Return of the AWESOMENESS. But as usual with the sequel movies these days, it was not as awesome as previous one. But still it packs enough punches to enjoy it fully in the theatre.

Back