Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Definitely going to give it a watch. Seems predictable, but this is what makes a pulp flick. Violent grit+awesome dialogues+wide screen angles+meagre story.

Singham Promo Video

Last but not the least. Exposes a fresh face to Bollywood :). Though I think this movie is a re-make.

^ The original had Anushka (not Sharma :D) . I think the Hindi version has a different lady. This film is good old styled masala. As is the case with films like these, the dialogues and situations, apart from the action sequences matter a lot. If these folks get that right, story et al take the back seat. The original had Prakash Raj (the villain in Wanted) playing a cool negative role. Needs to be seen how much they have tweaked

rdst_1 said:
well i'd beg to differ...for me Transformers 3 was the best of the hyped action movies released so far this year....at least an 8/10.

Yeah I found it to be better than part 2, which had this extremely chaotic chatter and last 1 hour was useless.

The funny scenes are not really funny, but all in all Part 3 is better than 2 so I'll give it 7.5/10. Special mention for the latter half, which contains events which make me believe part 4 or part 5 will end up on Cybertron. The series is far from dead.

I watched it for 75 bucks so full paisa vasool, Delhi Belly next in line.

Transformer 3 - 7.5/10 Can't Describe The Level Of Detail That I've Seen In This Movie,Almost Perfect Visual Effects, It Was Breathtaking. But Still Lacks Something.

Actors In This Movie Weren't Bad, But You Don't Give A S*#t About Them,You Just Wanna See Things Destroyed And You Get That A LOT.

quixand said:
Yeah I found it to be better than part 2, which had this extremely chaotic chatter and last 1 hour was useless.

The funny scenes are not really funny, but all in all Part 3 is better than 2 so I'll give it 7.5/10. Special mention for the latter half, which contains events which make me believe part 4 or part 5 will end up on Cybertron. The series is far from dead.

I watched it for 75 bucks so full paisa vasool, Delhi Belly next in line.
How you managed to watch it for 75 bucks .Were you sitting on soft chair with ac on? (Just kidding)

Transformers 3 - 5/10 -- Good special effects but no story and some crummy toilet humor does make it a disappointment. Totally pointless bringing it out in 3D - watched the movie in Cinemax and got a spliting headache after 3 hours of watching it. Its worth a one time watch and definitely not worth watching it in 3D.

pinga123 said:
How you managed to watch it for 75 bucks .Were you sitting on soft chair with ac on? (Just kidding)
Hehe, no RDB BOULEVARD reduced the price of their tickets, and is pretty good for the amount paid. other option was to go for 3d in imax for 200 PLUS. movie not worth 200 bucks.

Edit: Transformers 1 - 8/10
Transformers 2 - 6/10
Transformers 3 - 7.5/10

Transformers 3 : 1/10

I will never watch a movie in 3D from now, and unfortunately all multiplexes seem to only release the 3D version in my area :mad:

3D sucks! And oh yeah T3 sucks as well, along with Michael bay! I was literally begging for the movie to end or maybe it was because of it being in 3D, oh god what a waste of my money.

Transformers 1: 7.5/10

Transformers 2 : 6/10

P.S My views on Transformer 3 might be a bit biased because of my frustration with 3D, although still this movie doesn't deliver. I thought this one would have its focus more on the story but I was disappointed and also this one is tooo long, stretched unnecessarily.

Back