Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Adam Project - 6/10
Pretty predictable Sci-fi comedy, nothing new. But Ryan Reynolds and the little kid has great chemistry. Story though predictable is enjoyable and one-time watch. Where it shines is the lively Atmos soundtrack, very good effects during action scenes.

Apaharan season 2 - not like season 1, (just extended to season 3)
Full of gali/galoch every 5 minutes
Rating - 6/10 (first few episodes are good enuff for rating 6)

Jalsa (not impressed with climax, too slow)
6/10

RRR - 5/10. A very unrealistic, hyper heroic take on something that was supposed to be a reimagining of a real event. No pause to take a breather and actually flesh out characters or a plot relevant to the independence struggle. Just jumping from action sequence to action sequence. Good to watch if you're a Jr. NTR or Ram Charan or an action film fan. I wasn't too impressed with the movie, it felt like overhyped content.

Bachchhan Paandey: (-1000)/10
Capture.JPG

Batman: 9.5/10. I suppose this is how a dark hero movie should be. Never bothered with the Affleck one as I did not want to watch something after Bale. Didn't think anyone would do a great batman either. This is a classic I think.

Uncharted: Nice one-time fun watch. 7/10

Batman: 2/5: feels weak and feminine. Robert pattinson doesn't look like he's out of teenage phase yet. Too long.
Spider man: 3/5: Found it better than expected. Full masala movie.

Spider Man: no way home - 3.5/5 It was good but somehow felt low on my expectation specially considering the reviews as well as the box office success. Still would totally recommend if you are a fan of Marvel movies.

That bad? I was excited for this :(
I was excited too after seeing the ratings but for me it didn't felt like it.

What's interesting is you've rated Uncharted above Batman, maybe I'll give Uncharted a try.
Batman was OK for me, not bad.
Batman was too dark for me where as Uncharted was fun with exploration theme (A mix of Pirate of Caribbean, Lara Croft style. I am not comparing them in any sense though).... A masala timepass movie
Uncharted : 2/10. Boring cliche done to death only worse. Better to re-watch any of the Indiana Jones movies.
Indiana Jones series was a classic

Back