Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

THAR on netflix benchooo.. mat dekho benchooo... that was the whole movie benchooo,

had good story but silty direction, the director looks like a fanboi of western movie.. and tried to put everything he has seen in this entire life.
Great cinematography... but this intern director has fooked balatkaar'ed it in playboy mansion.
That bad? I was excited for this :(
Batman.. who never read batman comics or such comics ( pinki, chacha chaudhry, champak doesnt count) would never like this movie - its a masterpiece, so dont let anyone influence you.
if you belong to first group avoid it, but if in the second you will enjoy.

Last edited:
Multiverse of Madness - 4/5

An out-and-out Raimi movie with his signature shots and very early 2000-ish feel. A wild and gorgeous ride from start to finish, never a dull moment. Even if you haven't caught up with all the connected movies and shows, I think most people would still enjoy this one. Of course, if you follow the other stories, you will be able to piece together more of the story and your enjoyment will be greater. Loads of unexpected and expected cameos and easter eggs. More importantly, the CGI and visuals were beautiful to watch on the big screen. Raimi never disappoints. I thought after Endgame, Marvel universe would lose its steam and some of its sheen. People would get tired of watching superhero stuff. But Phase 4 so far has been brilliant and creativity is still alive. Looking forward to Thor 4 now.

Gunda 100/10​

The best movie ever made in Bollywood. It's the last movie you will ever need. Shakespeare took inspiration from this movie. If you watch this movie, you'll become param bhakt of Director Kanti Shah. I prayed to him to make a sequel to this movie but he leaves it on seen. :disappointed:

This is a perfect movie to watch with some drinks and chaddi buddies. NSFW BTW.
You can watch the full movie on youtube now.

new movie on netflix- Jersey. something good after long time form Bollywood 7/10
it was unnecessary stretched to 3 hours, 1.5 hours could me max actual length..

but why i feel its inspired from the unforgivable

new movie on netflix- Jersey. something good after long time form Bollywood 7/10
it was unnecessary stretched to 3 hours, 1.5 hours could me max actual length..

but why i feel its inspired from the unforgivable
It is a remake of the telugu film with same name.

Gunda 100/10​

The best movie ever made in Bollywood. It's the last movie you will ever need. Shakespeare took inspiration from this movie. If you watch this movie, you'll become param bhakt of Director Kanti Shah. I prayed to him to make a sequel to this movie but he leaves it on seen. :disappointed:

This is a perfect movie to watch with some drinks and chaddi buddies. NSFW BTW.
You can watch the full movie on youtube now.
If someone is unable to watch the full movie, check this review (Movie is NSFW) :

Last edited:
Last weekend saw Top Gun: Maverick, excellent movie (9/10 movies for me, I am big fan of planes so a bit biased) & the dogfight scenes are spectacular & totally on another level. It's a must watch in movie theatre(Would recommend IMAX), this is specially true if you are a fan of fighter/planes in general. If you haven't seen it's VFX creation video, do see that... they have literally flown these planes to capture all the footage & it absolutely shows... would totally recommend.

Last weekend saw Top Gun: Maverick, excellent movie (9/10 movies for me, I am big fan of planes so a bit biased) & the dogfight scenes are spectacular & totally on another level. It's a must watch in movie theatre(Would recommend IMAX), this is specially true if you are a fan of fighter/planes in general. If you haven't seen it's VFX creation video, do see that... they have literally flown these planes to capture all the footage & it absolutely shows... would totally recommend.
Agree wholeheartedly; fantastic movie for a real IMAX screen but I had to make do with a "puny" Digital one in Bangalore. And yes, Tom's involvement in this movie was predicated only if they flew real planes and none were VFX. The last WW2 plane which he flies at the end is actually his own.

Top gun maverick is the first decent movie I have watched at the theaters in a last few years. I love the original top gun. This second part, I have got no words explain it. I'm going to experience the movie once again.

Yesterday watched Everything Everywhere all at once, and all I can say is what a ride! Brilliant concept and the writers have been workig on the script for 10 years and it shows. 10/10 recommend

KGF II : Never seen such a Robinhoodesque movie in my life. The director has really gone overboard with (running children + bearded hero) = frame x DRONE.

Had seen top gun maverick
Would rate it 10/10
It's a movie to be experienced in cinemas. It's unbelievable how they have did the stunts and the entire movie Pays homage to the 1986 top gun in very refreshing manner without overdoing it.
Would easily recommend it to people who love planes.
Fun fact they actually paired up with skunkworks to design the jet used in the film.
Those guys are responsible for making some of the coolest planes ever made
Sr71 blackbird , the nighthawk ,f22 raptor and the f35s and funnily china had satellites aimed at the replica jet they had made for the movie mistaking it to be a real one

Hey bought 2 tickets on BMS for the wrong date. Any idea if and where I can sell them? Or just give them away? There are 2 tickets for the 6:10PM show on the 30th June (tomorrow) for Minions, located at IMAX 3D in Forum Vijaya Mall, Chennai
Mods pls remove if offtopic

Hey bought 2 tickets on BMS for the wrong date. Any idea if and where I can sell them? Or just give them away? There are 2 tickets for the 6:10PM show on the 30th June (tomorrow) for Minions, located at IMAX 3D in Forum Vijaya Mall, Chennai
Mods pls remove if offtopic

you can give it away by creating a thread in market section. If you add giveaway and chennai in title, you might find takers

Dharmaveer (its marathi) 10/10
Available on zee5
Gives lot of information about police/politics 30+ years ago in Mumbai/Thane
Hope it was released as a series to give more knowledge about strong man Anand Dhige Shiv-Sena Thane leader

Play Time - 1967. A masterpiece by Actor Director Jacques Tati. A delightful reinvention of slapstick/visual comedy of the silent era. It's penultimate installation of Mr. Hulot series where He himself plays affably goofy Mr. Hulot. 8/10. A satirical take on generic urban life. It's greatly visually enchanting as well.

Mr. Hulot series includes Les Vacances de Monsieur Hulot (1953), Mon Oncle (1958) - Another masterworks, Trafic (1971).

Back