Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Blue Beetle: 6.5/10

A feel-good, superhero origin story that feels very dated but nevertheless tries to deliver what it sets out to. Constant lazy written humor bogs down the emotionally intense moments though, resulting in a very unsatisfying third act. Is a very enjoyable watch with some company and the soundtrack slaps too!

Reptile: Excellent. 8/10. Del toro cannot disappoint

Expendables 4: Dull. Statham and Garcia only remained true to the character rest all were like a quick cash grab. Worst was Megan Fox. Her only purpose was to sell her chest. 4/10

Reptile: Excellent. 8/10. Del toro cannot disappoint

Expendables 4: Dull. Statham and Garcia only remained true to the character rest all were like a quick cash grab. Worst was Megan Fox. Her only purpose was to sell her chest. 4/10
Oh Del Toro huh. Then I ll catch that flick. I really loved his performance in Sicario

Men - 8 / 10. Its on Prime.
A24 movie, feminism on display but a great horror/mystery movie with stellar acting

Oppenheimer: A bit too political for my taste. Probably I was dumb to expect that this film would entirely set its focus on the idea of making the atomic bomb. Anyway, incredibly well performed by Cillian Murphy, obviously. Too many side characters to keep a track of. Must watch only when head is clear.
Won't rate it before a second watch, but nowhere near Nolan's most exciting packages. Was a bit disappointed after first watch

Jawan - 0/10
I heard the movie is a success, good so the Director will stay and make more bollywood movies saving other regions from his torture. :p

Last edited:
If you count anime films as "movies" then the last movie I saw was Hajime no Ippo: Mashiba vs Kimura. Last piece of Ippo to stick with the old anime style and genuinely great addition to the story. Very well paced and was surprised how well they polished the 2 side characters. 5/5 from me.

If we're sticking to "real" movies then War Dogs with Jonah Hill and the main guy from Whiplash (not JK Simmons). Great turn off your brain dumb fun flick, after a busy day. 3.5/5

Back