Raxda Rock 5B SBC pool buying/import

I think you forgot about RPi 400 or something like RPi 4 desktop kit which they advertise on their website.

Is Aliexpress delivering Orange Pi 5 to India ? It says on their website.
Or maybe ordering it using buyandship will be a cheaper option.

If you scroll to the end of the page, then again you can see the focus on education. They would of course be stupid to not sell it to the public, but the GPIO pins are again a testament to its intended use.

The point is that the Pi will not compare to nearly decade old x86 processing, so if the use case does not involve development, there are better options to be had, especially with the current pricing scenario.

Got mine and @aveekbhat 's board plus accessories, and full payment received for his board and will soon share tracking details (edit - shipped)

Hopefully will try (if my health permits) to have few benchmarks/mini review soon

For starters, I got 630 single core and 2.4k multi core on geekbench 5 on the board (Android 12), nvme read was 1.8 GBps on a SN750

Last edited:
Got mine and @aveekbhat 's board plus accessories, and full payment received for his board and will soon share tracking details (edit - shipped)

Hopefully will try (if my health permits) to have few benchmarks/mini review soon

For starters, I got 630 single core and 2.4k multi core on geekbench 5 on the board (Android 12), nvme read was 1.8 GBps on a SN750
received the package ... tested everything works !! .. i have added my feedback

Back