Voyager.Fpv
Adept
Nov 6, 2008
Mumbai
Original Ray Ban Aviator Mercury Golden Sunglasses
Model No.- RB3025.

Size - Medium

Price= 2.5k (free shipping)
No Lowballing/ No negotiations. Its the best price i can offer. Mrp is rs 4,999/- Shopper stop,Bandra. Mumbai.

Image014.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image012.jpg

nish_pinto

Voyager.Fpv
Adept
Nov 6, 2008
Mumbai
Re: Ray Ban Aviator Mercury Golden Sunglasses

some one gifted me these sunglasses, so no bill. its just one day old. made in italy.

nish_pinto

Voyager.Fpv
Adept
Nov 6, 2008
Mumbai
Re: Ray Ban Aviator Mercury Golden Sunglasses

^^ sorry sir. i got POLICE aviator already. thats y getting rid of it.

ani_meher

Disciple
Jul 10, 2008
Re: Ray Ban Aviator @3.3k

@nish_pinto: One friendly suggestion. If you can mention the full model number on the side of the glares, it will be very helpful for buyers, as it specifies the size of the frame. In one such last deal, I had to step out because the size was one unit less than what was fitting me. If you specify the size, then anyone can go in any Rayban shop, check for that particular size, and if it fits good, go ahead with the deal.

Hope you don't mind the unasked suggestion :)

nish_pinto

Voyager.Fpv
Adept
Nov 6, 2008
Mumbai
Re: Ray Ban Aviator @3.3k

ani_meher said:
@nish_pinto: One friendly suggestion. If you can mention the full model number on the side of the glares, it will be very helpful for buyers, as it specifies the size of the frame. In one such last deal, I had to step out because the size was one unit less than what was fitting me. If you specify the size, then anyone can go in any Rayban shop, check for that particular size, and if it fits good, go ahead with the deal.

Hope you don't mind the unasked suggestion :)
^^^ no probs dude. you are right in many ways. changes made. thanx

SoulFire

Skilled
Oct 22, 2005
interested in picking this up , from mumbai too , can we meet , i inspect if its original and i pick it up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.