Razer Copperhead Gaming Mouse Review

Blade_Runner said:
The Msrp is said to be arnd 80$. 2k dpi is useless unless one is playing at insane resolutions in the excess of 1600*1200.
Thanks.

The only reason I want a razer is because it's the only ambi mouse that's good enough to never skip.
Not worth spending $80 on a copperhead when I can get the diamondback for $40.

saumilsingh said:
Thanks.

The only reason I want a razer is because it's the only ambi mouse that's good enough to never skip.
Not worth spending $80 on a copperhead when I can get the diamondback for $40.
are u a lefty saumil?

saumilsingh said:
Yeah and razer is apparently the only company still making top-notch mice without the trace of a contour anywhere.
Hm... in that case, u are pretty much left with only the razer since all other mice are meant for right handers. Its really sad though... its like leaving left handers high and dry for no fault of theirs :(

Sandeep said:
where does this come exactly? want to buy one :)

mota royal arcade, brigade road. Saw it on TE Bangalore Meet :D

This shop has all Antec stuff u ever want..card coolers, LED tubes, MX518, Lanboy cabbies, etc etc etc

I bought the Copperhead from the Razer store itself & it will be reaching me in about 2 days time.. Costed me about 80 dollars & i am excited to feel the touch of it... :clap: :hap2:

SunnyBoi said:
mota royal arcade, brigade road. Saw it on TE Bangalore Meet :D

This shop has all Antec stuff u ever want..card coolers, LED tubes, MX518, Lanboy cabbies, etc etc etc

off topic

I went and they say 3.5k for mx518 mouse :S

But brought Iball lazer mouse for 850, very big for my hand it is bigger than mx518 and not that good. Middle button very hard. hand starts to ache after using for 1-2 hours :no:

@ Chaos(off this topic): I went thru the review n even the thread here on a decent pair of cans, bt the only ones mentioned are the Philips which I jst hve no idea where to get, Altec lansing I would like bt once again availablility n 5.1s im nt into nor do have a an external sound card. BTw the review says its quite good doesnt it?

@Sandy: When I asked the guy told me 2500.....cheats I tell u all these guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaos said:
Thats a pathetic pair of cans....

http://www.tweaknews.net/reviews/siberia/
I generally trust this site!
Lol? Pathetic? Thats one of the best headphones you can use in CS.
My friend has em. They are very fragile but thats besides the point.
The mic idea is good too, unlike the usual PC150's and 160's.

The Mic quality is Crystal Clear. The Sound quality is Clearer than that of a Crystal :p. Maybe Glass Clear :p. Lol.

You site itself says
Pros:

- Excellent Quality
- "Looks Damn Cool"
- Very comfortable

Cons:

- Availability
- Pricey
- Volume Controller is heavy
- Needs a little more ventilation.

Availabity, if you want it, you will find it.
Pricey, if you wish to spend, you can buy it.
Volume controller heavy? Who cares?
Needs a lil more ventilation? Cmon, who doesnt take thier headphones off between two rounds of cs?

Mx - 518 costs around 4k as of now... in my place... hmmm, must be a raise in demand which is causing the raise in price but they are giving a pair of sporty gloves with it as well.. leather ones... Anyone knows more details about it ???

evil said:
Mx - 518 costs around 4k as of now... in my place... hmmm, must be a raise in demand which is causing the raise in price but they are giving a pair of sporty gloves with it as well.. leather ones... Anyone knows more details about it ???
lol logitech website lists the price as 3450 with free gloves :S

Evil do u want to buy 1 from me? Fully Packed with 3 Yr logitech warranty.

2k saddy. pm me or catch me on msn. I dint know u were looking for a 518 :S.

goldenfrag said:
Evil do u want to buy 1 from me? Fully Packed with 3 Yr logitech warranty.
2k saddy. pm me or catch me on msn. I dint know u were looking for a 518 :S.
thanks golden :cool2:

I was just wondering what difference does laser have over opti & how would it help gamers.. If its going to stay alive rather than going dead over every pause like any other opti mouse does... so thats already being achieved in other gamin mouses... How much more of an advantage would the laser have over the opti?? Does it make the mouse more accurate?:huh:

:hap2: Copperhead rox!!! there is nothing like copperhead.. No mouse can match or even compete this piece of marvel. And Yes this mouse does increase ur skill level.. Just try it to believe it..:cool2: !! And yeah the doubts over the migration problem from mx to razer... its not practical by the way.. just a theoritical doubt i guess.. coz i could switch easy... :D.. Razer Rules !!! :clap:

Back