Razer Diamondback + HP TV Tuner Card + IDE Cables + x1650 + x1550 PCIe

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebanik

Skilled
Was checking my junkyard and found these items which are not used and are useless for me and I have checked them to be working fine.

Item - Razer Diamondback
Warranty - None(Though I guess a good amount will be left but dunno how to check since have no Bill)
Condition - As Good as new, Box Available, bought 3 mouse in a short duration from different places. Only using Ikari Optical myself, this has been used only for max a month.
Price - Rs. 1500 Shipped
p1000335x.jpg

Item - Hauppuage PVR 150
Warranty - None
Condition - Never ever used. Distance from Tata settop box and computer was too much.
Price - Rs. 1000 + Shipping (SOLD) to Gowtham
p1000336r.jpg

Item - IDE Cable
Condition - This is high quality IDE cable as mostly can be seen from the pic.
Price - Rs. 80
p1000339j.jpg

Item - x1650 PCIe with 512MB DDR2 ram
Warranty - None
Condition - Working and good. Any other question please feel free to ask
Price - Rs. 1500 shipped.

Item - x1550 PCIe with 256MB Ram
Warranty - None
Condition - Working and good. Any other question please feel free to ask
Price - Rs. 1100 shipped. (SOLD)

p1000341n.jpg

p1000342rxn.jpg

Please feel free to PM or Post if you believe prices are out of the line

Would like to try Hauppuage PVR 150 if you have the remote/accessories.

Cant see the pics...is it low profile?

^^its not low profile. All accessories are there like the reciever and all though would need to find the Remote, have seen it just a few days ago, though was not able to see(havent searched yet) it when I saw the card.

@ ajish, PM replied

@ MrRig, As such the TV Tuner is not sold, but yusuf has confirmed it, though he needs something called IR Blaster, I am not sure what exactly is that and will be looking out in the package, though cable and IR Reciever is there confirmed.

thebanik said:
@ ajish, PM replied
@ MrRig, As such the TV Tuner is not sold, but yusuf has confirmed it, though he needs something called IR Blaster, I am not sure what exactly is that and will be looking out in the package, though cable and IR Reciever is there confirmed.

Card + IR Blaster (receiver) + Remote

MrRIG said:
Card + IR Blaster (receiver) + Remote

Oh!!! and he was saying IR Blaster and Reciever are different. Hence the confusion...Do have the blaster and the MCE Remote, will have to search for the remote though
Would certainly prefer local buyers..So if you can pick it up from Saket and transfer the funds earlier(or maybe pick it up today itself and pay on spot) then you can have it.

Another PM in your inbox. :D I can transfer funds today itself but I'll pick up the item either tomorrow or on the weekend.

LOL PVR 150 cards r always in demand....lemme know if anyone is interested in brand new pieces though :p...Free Bump

^hey man.

im interested in hauppauge PVR 150, if i dun get this one.

just a few questions.

how much does a new piece cost?

would it work with windows 7?

PM me. n ur inbox is full, so culdnt send u a PM...

a1cellsolution said:
i will take the ide cable please hold for me

pm me ur address will send someone to pickup

the cable is sold, though have another IDE cable, Imported, better quality, 2 connectors and UV reactive, will post pic soon for Rs. 150.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back