PC Peripherals Razer mouse RMA ?

iPwnz said:
Same here man. I'm no Logitech fanboy but their service is really good, and their products are very (i mean "VERY") durable and reliable, especially the warranty which they give ^_^
Logitech FTW!!
Other distris and brands should take a note from this.

Experience differs on a case to case basis. My old MX518 had died and Rashi took their own jolly time with it only to give a CN at the end.

MX518 is not durable if you use it at very low sensitivities , mine first one died in 8 months 2nd one in 10 months which i was able to RMA and took me close to 40 days to get it RMA'ed.

^ Thus proving the point that RMA experience is different from person to person.
I have a different experience from tarey_g and Gannu when it comes to razer.

What is name of Razer distributor in India ? Can anyone guide.

Hello can anyone tell me how I can avail warranty in Pune ?

Throw your Razer mouse and never buy one again
<
, this is the best I can suggest to avoid any further headache. No support in Pune.

#var89 - Tirupati Enterprises is one. There's another one; I can't recall the name. But in any case, if you were to mail the US support for Razer, they might ask you to get the replacement from Tirupati themselves.

I had a hard time for a week with the mails being circulated from one guy to another and no prompt action being taken. Got pissed off, sent one last mail and they responded back asking me to send the defective mouse to Tirupati. They sent me the replacement in a couple of days time.

However once this mouse goes kaput again, I'm going to throw it away and get something else. I'm not sure what are the options though having replaced a DA, MX518, IE 3.0 in the past.

Guyz,

If a Razer mouse is broken within a year... whats the procedure?

I submit the mouse to the distributor.... Next, how long does it take for the replacement to arrive? The replacement is boxed pack or loose ? (Boxed packed like logitech as they provide brand new).

#var89 - Tirupati Enterprises is one. There's another one; I can't recall the name. But in any case, if you were to mail the US support for Razer, they might ask you to get the replacement from Tirupati themselves.

I had a hard time for a week with the mails being circulated from one guy to another and no prompt action being taken. Got pissed off, sent one last mail and they responded back asking me to send the defective mouse to Tirupati. They sent me the replacement in a couple of days time.

However once this mouse goes kaput again, I'm going to throw it away and get something else. I'm not sure what are the options though having replaced a DA, MX518, IE 3.0 in the past.

I bought it from them through Ebay.in the mouse went bad within 2 months, clicks are not working properly, i contacted Razer Public Relations for Asia Pacific & they said that i will have to send it to the Retailer for RMA. now Tirupati Enterprises was in Kolkata & when i contacted them they gave me an address of a place in Bhiwandi, but reading all these issues, i am thinking i should just throw it away.

The DA I have at the moment is the third one and once this fails (and it will at some point within the next year - pretty sure of that!), I'd gladly throw it away and get a mouse from Steelseries or Corsair next.

If it's within one year Tirupati will replace it with no problems (usually within 1-2 weeks). I'm now trying to get two Razer mice RMAd in the 2nd year and have contacted Razer.

Back