PC Peripherals Razer vs Logitech

also the shopkeepers/dealers encourage only one year warranty for DA, actually razer says its 2 years.

1 year via the distributor. For second year, you'll need to send a mail to razer support and follow the instructions accordingly. Seeing by few people's reactions, G400 seems to be the way to go.

#YashBhatt I was using a Razer Salmosa earlier so for me it was more of a win-win deal, the sculpted design [thumb rests] are the best factor and the extra keys are completely free to be assigned for keystrokes, combos et al.

For ~1300/- I don't think you'll get a better mouse. I looked into the Gigabyte M6880, but the build and packaging looked really shenzi.

Well the GM6880 is more like a genric mouse with just a gaming design

#ALPHA17

The keys ain't that great tbh but i got it for just 650 bucks and was my first gaming mouse so yea,wth
<

G400 is specifically what i'm looking for atm
<

1 year via the distributor. For second year, you'll need to send a mail to razer support and follow the instructions accordingly. Seeing by few people's reactions, G400 seems to be the way to go.

3yrs from logitech is really great to hear

So yea,G400 is wht i'll be buying but just dunno where to get for the lowest price

FK and LB have it for Rs1600

Prime @Rs1650

I'll also be getting the Razer G[font=arial, sans-serif]oliathus Fragged Standard(Speed Edition) mosepad to go with G400
<
[/font]

LB had the G400 for 1499 a few days back whereas now FK and LB prices are the same

I was searching for a price tag around Rs1400-1450 maybe ??

If not then i'll order it from FK itself,their service is one thing i can really depend on
<

go with the fk eyes closed. You wont get a better deal anytime soon. And even if you find one, its wont be worth saving 100 bucks, as their service and reliability wont be appealing as fk or lb. go with fk or lb deals. I like lb better as ive been buying lots of stuffs from them and so far the service has been superb.

go with the fk eyes closed. You wont get a better deal anytime soon. And even if you find one, its wont be worth saving 100 bucks, as their service and reliability wont be appealing as fk or lb. go with fk or lb deals. I like lb better as ive been buying lots of stuffs from them and so far the service has been superb.

#dOm1naTOr

I have experienced FK's service several time b4 and i would even pay 1k more to get a good service experience,who wants hassle's right ??

Btw,I have Ordered the Mouse from FK @1599 and the Razer Standard Matt @615

So,i'm relaxed now....they will do their thing as per schedule
<

Back