RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karthikeyan29 said:
Gmano-->Pls tell me a place in velachery.,I ll come and get it this weekend and pay you by cash.,Month ending you know.,Not that much cash in account. :D ,Can you bear that.,?Please let me know.
I can ship it to your place, local shipping charge is not much (in fact, it will be less than the fuel expenses we may incur to meet).

BTW: forgot to mention: the packaging was top notch; amazing amzing stuff. When The stuff arrived my dad was astonished to see the size of the package.

Great going gmano

gmano said:
I can ship it to your place, local shipping charge is not much (in fact, it will be less than the fuel expenses we may incur to meet).

I ll be in the city for the weekend.,Thats why the thought. And moreover i cant wait to play :D.

Hey gmano!

i have transfered the money and sent u a pm with the details.

please let me know when you dispatch.

thanks!

Karthikeyan29 said:
I ll be in the city for the weekend.,Thats why the thought. And moreover i cant wait to play :D.
As I am going to shift my residence in the weekend, I will be busy in that work.

Guys, I have to finish this GO by 28th May, as I have got lot of other works to do. So cooperate.

I will post the list of available things which are collected from importers already, I am going to send them on first come first basis and finish off this GO. Do not want to keep on waiting.

vercetti said:
BTW: forgot to mention: the packaging was top notch; amazing amzing stuff. When The stuff arrived my dad was astonished to see the size of the package.

Great going gmano
Thanks for the compliments :)

got my stuff yesterday...packaging was superb will be taking all my RC stuff in the same packaging asi am shifting soon to a new city...thanks gmano :)

gmano said:
As I am going to shift my residence in the weekend, I will be busy in that work.

Guys, I have to finish this GO by 28th May, as I have got lot of other works to do. So cooperate.
I will post the list of available things which are collected from importers already, I am going to send them on first come first basis and finish off this GO. Do not want to keep on waiting.
Thanks for the compliments :)

Gmano-->I have transferred the cash.Please check.,Am Waiting outside my house for the package.,:eek:ppo: :yahoo:

ok...here I go..i was expecting something a little bigger:)

I have been using RC cars since last 17 yrs but have not bought anything in the last 8-9 yrs

I have tried the hummer and it looks and runs amazingly. The drift car, although smaller than I expected, look great; my cells would be coming today so would be firing up the car today itself.

I was a little disappointed with the finishing of the scale model that I got.The finishing could have been a little better as I was plannin on putting in my showcase:)also I was expecting atleast the doors to open and some interiors to be visible from outside:(... but considering u pay 450 bucks for the scale model I fould it pretty ok.

My take:

Drift cars: good buy for the price...although I would have liked the feature of multiple frequency to race 2-3 cars simultaneously

scale model 450 bucks: I prefer the drifts

hummers: good buy..

Heli's: Yet to receive:(

@toxicdrift and others who were trying to contact me. My net was down from about 11 days due to some server problem in bsnl and just started working now. Sorry for any inconvenience i created.

I have pm'd @gmano about the go. will try to get the cars shipped to my place directly since it would be convenient to me. :)

sajitsm said:
Hi Gmano,

GTR 1:14...Let me know as soon as you receive it...

Regards

Sajit

Not in stock now.

Member ID | Tracking number

Karthikeyan29 | C28582316

khaleelda1 | C28582314

on behalf of Arshad INR 973.00

I have received this payment in my account, please let me know who made it.

@nvsr, for want of phone number I couldnt ship your item today.

Member id | Tracking number
nvsr | C28582322
6pack | C28582323

This GO IS CLOSED now.

I understand that someone from Mumbai has stated that these are not worth the money, I request that guy to return the TOY, I assure him to get his money back.

Following is the message I received:

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Please cancel my order as the quality of the cars are not as described in the tread.The guys who got the cars told about it.

I do not want anyone to loose their money, so request whomsoever has said the above opinion, to return the item and I will get their money back (if importers are not taking the toys back, I will bear it from my pocket). You guys will pay 1k for the 450 rs Item in the Big malls and be happy.

NO MORE GO.

^ so no Q7 And Audi TT for me ? the quality of the cars is real good for that price, we get worser models for 1K at landmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back