RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
thedeadghost said:
Hi Jalanbk,

Actually i just wanted to find out if it is possible to modify rc battery system so they can be run on those rechargeable battery pack ( like those built in 6v battery pack ).

Thanks..
If I am not wrong you purchased drift car ...

It needs 6 AA battery for vehicle and 1 9V battery for remote...

I guess using AA battery is most convenient and I don;t think you will need to modify...

For remote Battery consumption is really low so using 9v disposable is most economical option...

Additionally 9098 will need 6 AA battery for remote and Heli itself is running on 3.7V LiPo rechargeable battery which is already fitted inside... You just need to recharge...

Re: RC Scale Model Cars / Die-Cast Cars / Helicopters

is this still open if yes then i would want a 9053 Helicopter 3 ch w Gyroscope , please PM me the details

Hey Gmano ! Thanks for the stuff. I had to collect it personally from DTDC since they were short of staff. I was really happy with the packing and man the heli and the car is really good. I mean I did not expect the quality to be so good. Thanks for the help man. Keep it up. appreciate it.

@gmano : im unable to find ur account details in my message box. can you please pm once again so that i can make the payment. Model is W3129 (black one) and also the total amount with shipping to hyderabad. Thanks

djvirus said:
@gmano : im unable to find ur account details in my message box. can you please pm once again so that i can make the payment. Model is W3129 (black one) and also the total amount with shipping to hyderabad. Thanks
The GO is now closed. Winyea Brand Drift cars are not available now.

Guys, there are 6 winyea brand drift cars left with the importers, I have asked them to hold for few days. If anyone wants it, let me know. I do not know the available colors.

heli 9098 want 1.
please inform me what to do further and in how many days will i receive it.

saw a video of it and its awesome :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back