RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but what is the status of this GO? @gmano - Can you please clean up the first post so that it is easier to understand the current availability and pricing. Interested in RC cars

Kneo said:
I am sorry but what is the status of this GO? @gmano - Can you please clean up the first post so that it is easier to understand the current availability and pricing. Interested in RC cars
Currently available things are in the top most list (you can find it in post No. 311 too). Current status is that I am going to close the GO tomorrow.

Where are the prices???

I can only see the model info in the 1st post.....

Sorry if I have missed it & am troubling you......

nehaladsul said:
Where are the prices???

I can only see the model info in the 1st post.....

Sorry if I have missed it & am troubling you......

9098 - Rs. 1250

Die cast cars: 1:40 - Rs. 130, 1:43 - Rs. 120

Rest of the prices are there in the first Post.

Final list of Requirement :

jammer6005 | 9053 - Heli | 1 piece

| 9098 - Heli | 1 piece

Vinay_0007 | 38800 | 1 peice

Anish | 9051 - Heli | 1 Peice

thedeadghost | 9098 - Heli | 1 Piece

| Drift car | 1 Piece

linuxtechie | 9053 - Heli | 1 Piece

| Drift car | 1 Piece

Giridegr8 | 30700 |1 Piece

|27300 |1 Piece

Others have not confirmed.

I am interested in these die cast scales:

1:40 Lamborghini Gallardo | Qty: 1 | Preferably Orange

1:43 Lamborghini Reventon | Qty: 1 | Dark Grey

What about shipping & payments??? I am from Mumbai. Hope the shipping doesn't cost as much as the model itself.......!!! Lolzzz

If the order is executed from Mumbai, would prefer personal pickup. Will confirm order once I receive final quote. Price + Shipping.

Thanx.

nehaladsul said:
I am interested in these die cast scales:

1:40 Lamborghini Gallardo | Qty: 1 | Preferably Orange

1:43 Lamborghini Reventon | Qty: 1 | Dark Grey

What about shipping & payments??? I am from Mumbai. Hope the shipping doesn't cost as much as the model itself.......!!! Lolzzz

If the order is executed from Mumbai, would prefer personal pickup. Will confirm order once I receive final quote. Price + Shipping.

Thanx.
260 + 80 = 340

I would expect you to go through the thread, before asking all sorts of questions. I am trying to help you guys here, its not as if you go to a shop ask for quote and decide. I want you to calculate and decide, so that I can help you get the items at a very cheap price. What you are doing here is multiplying my work (for nothing).

Pictures of Nissan GT-R , 1:43 die-cast model I got for me :)

2eaq97r.jpg

28i94w2.jpg

Ohh.... In that case, I am getting these for 170 each (340/2) whereas I get the same Rastar models for 169/- each, here in Mumbai.

So, I am out..... Sorry for having multiplied ur work. Thanx a lot.

:)

Update:

jammer6005 | 9053 - Heli | 1 piece| yet to receive payment

| 9098 - Heli | 1 piece |

Vinay_0007 | 38800 | 1 peice | yet to receive payment

Anish | 9051 - Heli | 1 Peice | yet to receive payment

thedeadghost | 9098 - Heli | 1 Piece | Payment Received

| Drift car | 1 Piece |

linuxtechie | 9053 - Heli | 1 Piece | Payment Received

| Drift car | 1 Piece |

Giridegr8 | 30700 |1 Piece |yet to receive payment

|27300 |1 Piece |

indresh88 | 9098 heli | 1 piece | yet to receive payment

| Nissan GT-R 1:43 die-cast | 1 piece |

@ linuxtechie and thedeadghost, will ship your items today, will also let you know the exact shipping charges.

I have a Drift car left with me (Black in color). W3129. Whoever wants it can get it. (Will hold it till Friday, if no one wants it, will ship it to a member who already got drift cars).

I need one or two cars for my nephew, but dont have any idea which one to get. Mano can you please let me your suggestion with availability also?

smnrock said:
I need one or two cars for my nephew, but dont have any idea which one to get. Mano can you please let me your suggestion with availability also?
If your nephew is at least 8 years old you can take the drift car available with gmano...

wow ! thanks a lot for that Gmano...that was fast.

Really appreciate your work bro...keep it up.

gmano said:
Tracking details: (DTDC)
linuxtechie | C28334387, C28334389
thedeadghost | C28334388

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi jalanbk,

Can we modify and put in a 4v NiMH Battery and get a charger to work with the drift car ? please let me know if this can be done. Thanks !

jalanbk said:
All the info you need is present here --

Nine-volt battery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Usually it is avaialble in local stores for 15rs, brand I don't remember but it is blue and white in colour...

One battery runs quite long gives you at least 5 -6 hours of driving.... So you can use disposable batteries...

For AA you all must be aware of what you need to do .. Go for Eneloop

thedeadghost said:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi jalanbk,

Can we modify and put in a 4v NiMH Battery and get a charger to work with the drift car ? please let me know if this can be done. Thanks !
4v NiMh Battery ???

Never heard that anything like that comes in market...

heard only 3.7V LIPO or 3.6v NiMh battery pack... I am not sure what you talking about ? can you please explain

Hi Jalanbk,

Actually i just wanted to find out if it is possible to modify rc battery system so they can be run on those rechargeable battery pack ( like those built in 6v battery pack ).

Thanks..

jalanbk said:
4v NiMh Battery ???

Never heard that anything like that comes in market...

heard only 3.7V LIPO or 3.6v NiMh battery pack... I am not sure what you talking about ? can you please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back