RDR2 Best graphics settings and mods

Spend some time tinkering with setting and after some playing some time turns out lehzan's reshade is shit, while going to loot the train in first chapter, everything turn blue it looked horrible. Couldn't even make out the terrain most of the time. Guess I'm gonna have to find some alternative.
most reshades are crap, I have found very few that were actually good, just play rdr2 as is, it's still one of the most beautiful games out there and if you really want to upgrade your visual quality, just use dlsstweaks + dlaa, it'll that fix that shitty taa implementation

most reshades are crap, I have found very few that were actually good, just play rdr2 as is, it's still one of the most beautiful games out there and if you really want to upgrade your visual quality, just use dlsstweaks + dlaa, it'll that fix that shitty taa implementation
I just want some kind of in-game color correction, in the first chapter the game looks darker and washed out, reshade fix that for me , but then came the train mission and it started to look like shit.
Need something that will give the same feel in daylight and nightime without messing up the other one.

Back