Ready made Signature backgrounds for forums !!!

if u r having difficulty in finding a good picture for making ur signature or having difficulty in making it from scratch by searching everywhere in vain or if u want a userbar of ur choice to be put in a forum......then The #1 Forum Signature Site On The Net - SignatureBar.com is the site for u.......

and if u know the basic Photoshop skills then, u can use signature background of ur choice from this site and use the text editor from photoshop to write the configuration on the signature background..this site contains tons and tons of signature backgrounds and userbars from every section like games, abstract art,brand names, cars,people,cell phones and i cud go on..........

this site is basically for those people who want ready made signature backgrounds and userbars of standard size to be used in forums..u can submit ur own signature by making one, then there's the top 10 signtaure bars section, signature o the week section etc......

i made my first signature by using Hitman background which i found from this site and edited it to contain my PC config...it my not be the best.....but still i found it to be a good start........:) i'll be uploading it soon...........:(

i hope people find this site useful...........:p

Nice find Buddy... but still to be very honest i cannot u'stand the usage of the signature graphic apart from show-off, a simple wastage of bandwidth (no hard-feeling though), may i am n00b in this particular thing.. can someone enlighten the same ?

old news..still helpful for ppl who need help :D

@ashthedivx yup its really a waste of bandwidth

Try kaspersky Heuristics settings in adblocking part and add the resolution of these images .They will block all of them :D

Back