Graphic Cards Real GeForce 9800 GTX D9E Specs revealed

I can't get why should NVIDIA to a very expensive and complicated 512-bit SI continued when a much cheaper and space-saving 256/384-bit SI GDDR5 with the same memory bandwidth returns? :huh:

May be they are introducing this, as they know ATI is not that powerful yet & its time to grab large profit from market. After that they will put same card with DDR4 or DDR5 in market & again make profit! :mad:

It is nothing but monopoly!:no:

I can't get why should NVIDIA to a very expensive and complicated 512-bit SI continued when a much cheaper and space-saving 256/384-bit SI GDDR5 with the same memory bandwidth returns? :huh:

May be they are introducing this, as they know ATI is not that powerful yet & its time to grab large profit from market. After that they will put same card with DDR4 or DDR5 in market & again make profit! :mad:

It is nothing but monopoly!:no:

yeah, right cards after cards,for making money, they should just release 2-3 cards and wait for 2 yrs to develop a totally new thing....that way our money will get its value also

384 shader processors.....no it can't be real....9800gx2 is supposed to have 2x128 shaders.....i'm guessing gtx will also have similar or lesser number....

if the specs r real then it wud be the killer of 8800ultra... 512bit memory bandwidth and 384 SPU sound good but the transistor count may coz a serious heating problem under 55nm core...

Back