Real Rifle Cartridges - Dont freak.... They're only Keyrings!!!

Neo-N

Skilled
I got these 2 Keyrings that are made from real Rifle Cartridges.

The big one is a 7.62mm Caliber while the small one is a .308 Winchester Caliber :gun2:

This is as close as one can get to the real things....!!! :eek:hyeah:

Actually these are the real cartridges, only the Gun Powder has been emptied (Obviously)!!! :cool2:

Pics:

These are Imports from HongKong. They were not all that Shiny when purchased (brass & Copper has a tendency to get tarnished). So, I borrowed sum of the Pitambari that my mum uses to polish the Gods at home......!!!

Believe me, these are by far the most dearest of the 'Heart over Head' purchases I have made till date!!! :eek:hyeah:

:gun2:

hackboy89 said:
source please..!!
It's a tiny Novelties, Magic & Unique items shop called Sparkle at Pali Hill, Bandra, Mumbai

It's a 10 Minutes walk from my house.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Aman27deep said:
Well.... they are actually priceless......!!! :cool2:

No... To be frank...... both cost me 600 INR (300 Each) but the exclusivity is worth a million!!! :p

The Shell is made of Brass while the Projectile (bullet) is made of Copper.

The Cartridge rim has the Caliber Codes punched on it.

This is by far the closest one can get to the Real thing unless u plan to join the Military/Police (like me!!! :D )......!!! :gun2:

Holy shit, gratz!

I want one in a .50 cal form factor. Not the action express, the bmg. Any idea if that is available? Does that store have an ebay store or something? I'll be indebted to you forever. =D

I was thinking of making one from my fired .315 cal bullet but unable to get something to drill a fine hole in it. And you stole my showoff :mad:

damn said:
Holy shit, gratz!

I want one in a .50 cal form factor. Not the action express, the bmg. Any idea if that is available? Does that store have an ebay store or something? I'll be indebted to you forever. =D
As of now he only had 3 pieces each of the 9mm Parabellum, the 7.62mm & the .308 Winchester. The Parabellums were in bad shape (dents & scratches).

I have already given him a list that contains the 50 Cal, .40 S&W, .357 Magnum, .45 ACP, 6.65mm & even 20mm (If they exist in keychain form!!! :p ).

He is going to get those ones which are available. I'll let you know then. No ebay store.... It's just a small ~ 100 sq. ft. shop. The owner is very passionate about these 'unique' things & he runs the shop more as a hobby than as a business..... :)

letmein said:
Dude. :O:O
Even my reaction was similar but then I saw that he meant to do it with his fired shell..... the empty cartridge.....

Lolzzz

:p

Roxtin said:
I was thinking of making one from my fired .315 cal bullet but unable to get something to drill a fine hole in it. And you stole my showoff :mad:
And I am sorry for stealing ur showoff..... Hope u don't shoot me with ur .315......!!!

Lolzzz

:p

I found a couple of online sites, just asked them for shipping costs to India. If its reasonable then I think a GO is in order...

mjumrani said:
I found a couple of online sites, just asked them for shipping costs to India. If its reasonable then I think a GO is in order...
If it comes to <= Rs.300/- (Item Price + Shipping + Customs/Taxes) per piece & if the specific calibers I want are available, then count me in for the [GO]......

Else, I am better off waiting for a few more weeks until my guy gets the stuff I want......

:)

mjumrani said:
I have asked them for a discount and also a delivery time estimate. Will start a GO as soon as I have all the details.
What Calibers do they have?? U think that it would come to around 300 INR per piece??

If that happens, It would be awesome...... I have already posted a few of the Calibers I want in Post # 10.

Please check if they are available & if the price is as I asked..... I'll buy one of each. :D

They have,

.357 Magnum

.38 S&W

.38 special

30/06

30/30

300 Winchester Magnum

303 British

40cal

44 Magnum

45 acp

50 cal

50 Cal Projectile

7.62 X 54

7.62X39 Russian (AK)

9mm

for the rest wait for the GO. I'm thinking of ordering just one first to find out if and when it reaches for a better idea

dark.lord.rules said:
OMG people talking about buying bullets on a tech forum :bleh:
they have the bullets too without the keyring i think, including cannon bullets :bleh:

Back