Real Rifle Cartridges - Dont freak.... They're only Keyrings!!!

^^ U too are from mumbai. Why not visit it? I don't stay near Bandra. A friend who was visiting Bandra bought it for me. I don't think he'll visit again, but the OP stays near Bandra, and the first page of this thread has the details about the shop.

cool did not see the address sorry somehow missed that shop... will go and check it out this weekend... I work in Pune.... Can someone find out if this store is open on sundays????

lida said:
:please::please::please:I want a 300 Winchester Magnum one... If u guys can get it for me... and where exactly is this shop and might need some more... will get back later about that... But i really need that please PM me about the availability and the cost... will make the transfer asap....
I PMed u the exact Address with the landmarks.

If u have any difficulty, let me know.

:)

The store opens at 12.00 (noon) each day & is closed on Sundays.

sohail99 said:
Great purchase! :D

I too am in if there's a GO on this!
It's a NO GO mate..... Limited quantities available at long intervals. And importing these would be a nightmare...... :p

mjumrani said:
Thanks man. Here is the list just in case.
30/06
50 cal
7.62 X 54
300 Winchester Magnum
303 British
.270 Nosler
308 Berger
Warthog
.416 Barrett
8mm Mauser

Dude there is no .416 cal Barrett .Heckler & Koch makes a version of m-16/m-4 carbine with gas piston mechanism which they sell as HK416 but it uses same 5.56*45 mm ammo and the 8mm mauser you are taking about is ww2 era 7.92*57 mm Mauser ammo which will be very difficult to find..50 cal BMG(ball machine gun)rounds have a cartridge that is 99mm in length:)Seriuosly you are gonna carry it in your pocket?30/06 is the Springfield 7.62*63 mm ammo used by the US during ww2 which is also quite rare

Marcus Fenix said:
Dude there is no .416 cal Barrett .Heckler & Koch makes a version of m-16/m-4 carbine with gas piston mechanism which they sell as HK416 but it uses same 5.56*45 mm ammo and the 8mm mauser you are taking about is ww2 era 7.92*57 mm Mauser ammo which will be very difficult to find..50 cal BMG(ball machine gun)rounds have a cartridge that is 99mm in length:)Seriuosly you are gonna carry it in your pocket?30/06 is the Springfield 7.62*63 mm ammo used by the US during ww2 which is also quite rare
Well.... He actually just gave the list that was given to him by the supplier..... :)

BTW, there IS a .416 Barret. It is the equivalent of the 50 BMG for use in long-range high-caliber rifles. The .416 is the civilian equivalent of the 50 Cal. Not in production since 2005 or so but it still exists. It is like the difference between the 7.62 & the .308 Both are essentially the same but the 7.62 is used by the Military/Police whereas the .308 is for Civilians.

As for the 30-06 Springfield, it is very much available & is being used by Civilians. Civilians use it as the 30-06 Winchester.

And lastly, the 50 Cal. everyone knows that they are huge..... And that is the whole point in having one of these..... It is the Godzilla of Rifle Cartridges!!! I wanted it to be able to hang it from the rear view mirror in my car..... I dunno why Mohit wanted it.... But even as a showpiece on ur desk, it wud look cool.... :p

Back