Received laptop with faulty screen from LetsBuy

MrGhost

Adept
Hello again TE Experts !!

Below you can see Letsbuy sold me broken screen laptop and now they are delay to respond....:mad:

nvvf6c.jpg

2hd2qf4.jpg

Some days ago i ordered Samsung Laptop through letsbuy but when i received it by Aramex courier and i'm so surprise when i saw at that package it's so well packed that courier package abt 5 Kilo as you knw that laptop weight approx. 2 Kilo but here's the another part inside that package laptop screen was in broken condition right at that time i called letsbuy so they told me to mail at customer care then i mailed some laptop screenshots to CC then after they registered my complaint (CC110909250) and i called them about it so they told me to wait 24 hours and let me know about further information, after 30 hours passed when i called them so they told me that i've to go service center and get a breakage product certificate or something so i went to service center but they told me that they not having some that kind of certificate so i called CC again after that they're not responding my call at all and i picked that package at 3 sept.

so it's already late i heard they have 15 days return policy and i think they delaying because to expire that policy so please anyone who reading it HELP ME :sos: !!!

:thanx: !!

its a damaged item which is shipped to you and it seems to be letsbuy issue as you said,packaging was well.
so hit them hard on facebook,any social media.
needs to be replaced asap.

speak to the customer service person and then tell them to transfer the line to the manager, they will say no but be firm and get the manager on line and them then threaten that you will write to the consumer court and file a legal case against them ,ask them about their email address whom to send a legal notice which will make them feel that you know something. i had done the same thing on a different case and it worked . try it

trigger said:
Just call them or shoot an email, you'll get the replacement.. I have got the replacement 3-4 times for the same product.
Is your product damaged or wat ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

destiny said:
Hit them on Facebook...

Best Option

Well thankx i post the complaint at FB !!

Maya2009 said:
i think they delaying because to expire that policy so please anyone who reading it HELP ME :sos: !!!

:thanx: !!

You are 100% right they trying to save their skin by supplying you faulty product, post each & every forum, keep mailing to each & every mail id from letsbuy.

SoulFire said:
To discourage you from picking up any hot deals from letsbuy :p

Just day before yesterday thinking to place order :(

Don't know what makes OP to wait from 2nd September till 14th ... what all time he is doing... & why Samsung Customer Care- care for Damaged Product Sold by Dealer.

baccilus said:
Did you check the Laptop at the time of receiving the courier? That would have been the best option.

Actually i already asked him to open that package when at receiving time but he convinced me so easily that i've no other option but to take that courier and i don't knw i just fell into :mad:

when i received package it's totally rounded by bubble wrap,plastic and tapes actually it's so well packed courier i ever seen and who's gonna believe that so well packed package contain broken laptop also howz they gonna let me open that package without made any payment..:huh:

BTW i got mail from them and they're saying that they gonna call me immediately but whole day passed they didn't called but i called them whole day but they're not responding at all so please help me TE !!!

baccilus said:
Did you check the Laptop at the time of receiving the courier? That would have been the best option.

NONE courier service ALLOW you to open pack before you Pay :( .

Last time when I received product from LetsBuy BlueDart guy snatched a parcel from my hand as soon as I try to open it before paying (COD) but at same time he assured me To pay first & open package in-front of him & if there is any damage to the product he will ready to support me as proof that the product is damaged on arrival & he keep stand by (5 minutes) till I didn't open the package & confirm that the product is in Good Condition :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Maya2009 said:
but they're not responding at all so please help me TE !!!

did you try to post a comment about all at Letsbuy's Facebook & Twitter account?

Back