Recharge 100rs and get 100rs gift coupon [yebhi.com] No minimum purchase required

veer_singh

Adept
Recharge 100rs and get 100rs gift coupon [yebhi.com] No minimum purchase required
happy19.gif

http://www.yebhi.com...ge/default.aspx

Game Over

^ Dude i have made the payment but it says "thank you for using Yebji.com. Your recharge is pending and shall be completed within 10 to 15min" will i get the coupon code in my mail?? i also tried out with another number but the same thing comes!!

^the recharge might take time. This might be due to heavy traffic

YEBHIYB10

Guys use this to get an extra Rs.10 discount

^ offer is on but i think yebhi server is down its been more than 2hrs solid but am yet to get recharged even didn't get the coupon!!

^ yeah looks like visa is the way to go. although yebhi and mobiwik are the only 2 sites i know of , where i have seen this option missing. for all other online portals, i use the maestro card. the reason for getting it was, it does not have any cvv or expiry date and even if you loose the card, no can misuse it

^ Dude i have made the payment but it says "thank you for using Yebji.com. Your recharge is pending and shall be completed within 10 to 15min" will i get the coupon code in my mail?? i also tried out with another number but the same thing comes!!

for me too it's same from last night..no update yet

#[member='jai_hoo'] I think they will refund the money dont worry..

I just tried it out again it worked with vodafone but not with aircel, overall out of 5 try only 2 got successed for me anyway thanks for the deal guys..

Back