Recharge your mobile and get free coupons

I was thinking about putting this in hot deals area but I think its better to put it here since it isn't really that hot as i first thought. Few days ago I came across a website claiming to provide free coupons on recharging your mobile online. At first I thought it was a scam but then decided to take a risk. I recharged my BSNL mobile with 1000 Rs and as a result got 1000 Rs coupons free. You can select either Barista, Baskin Robbins or Mcdonalds coupons (I selected Mcdonalds). They just charge you 10 Rs extra as delievery charges for coupons.

I recharged on 19th September and got my coupons today by post. Although they later updated the coupons conditions. As of now here is what you can get from these coupons-

Barista- One cappuchino free over other (buy 1 get 1 free).
Baskin Robbins- One regular scoop free over 100 Rs purchase.
Mcdonalds- Get a mcVeggie or medium fries or large coke over 50 Rs purchase.

I am kinda disppointed with their updated conditions, was hoping that these coupons will be direct discount coupons. Anyway its still good.

BTW here is the site if anybody is interested FreeCharge.in: Online Prepaid Mobile Recharge Made Free for Airtel, DoCoMo, Reliance, Loop, Vodafone, Idea, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Virgin, BSNL, S-Tel

Note: this is not an advertisement, I am in no way associated with the site. :eek:hyeah:

RS4 said:
did you try these coupons at Mcd?
Got them today only. will try tomorrow. But they look genuine, got a genuine sticker, mcdonalds logo and some McD campaign code, valid till 31st october.

BTW I can't recall correctly but a large coke costs 60 Rs? Mcveggie is what? 35 Rs? And medium French fries 35 too? This reminds me, I haven't been to McD since ages. LOL.

Whenever i get home delivery from Mcdonalds they always say that they only accept cash and no cash vouchers so this coupon may not work with Mcd home delivery

How much is each coupon worth ? As in you did a recharge of 1000 bucks , so how many McD coupons did you get ?

Arjun said:
Whenever i get home delivery from Mcdonalds they always say that they only accept cash and no cash vouchers so this coupon may not work with Mcd home delivery
Yep, given in the coupon itself "This offer is not valid on McDelivery".

How much is each coupon worth ? As in you did a recharge of 1000 bucks , so how many McD coupons did you get ?

20 coupons each worth 50 Rs.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Went to McD today. Coupons work fine. They are 100% genuine. Ordered two Mcaloo Tikki Burgers (each costs 25 bucks) and asked for large coke as free gift. Total Bill was 103 Rs and I just had to pay 53 Rs.

Its getting bigger and better.

Croma- Flat 50 Rs off on 200 Rs purchase

Ferns and Petals- 100 Rs flat discount

Ebay- 100 Rs off on 250 Rs purchase.

Time to move this to hot deals and discussions may be?

Grrrr :mad:. Things got screwed up while doing a top up recharge for my Vodafone number . I registered on freecharge.in site and placed an order for a recharge of Rs.200 along with 4 McDonalds coupons . Made the payment using my ICICI netbanking account and within 30 seconds I got a Recharge message on my cell which says " Recharge done for amount - Rs.200. Total talktime -Rs. 116 :O . I was like WTF .Everytime when I do a recharge from Vodafone site ,I get Rs. 181 as talktime.

I instantly called up Vodafone customer care and asked . The guy on the other end says , Rs.63 has been charged as access charge and the recharge done was a validity recharge for 30 days validity and 116 Rs of talktime . I said , I don't care about all that , revert back the recharge since I haven't used a single paisa till now . Asked him to connect me to a senior but he put me on hold saying he will speak to senior,after 2 minutes he says senior is saying its my mistake its mentioned on Vodafone site that I Rs.63 are cut for access charges and only 116 talktime is there along with 30 days more validity. I asked him can you revert back the recharge or not ? He said No. I hung up :|

This never happened when I did a top up recharge of Rs. 200 on Vodafone site. Always got 181 till now . I guess nothing can be done now .Hopefully the McD coupons will compensate for it :(.

^ I don't trust those Vodafone guys one bit. Every single time I recharge, I look at the prevailing rates, even though I recharge for the exact same amount.

^ Vodafone also has 222. Full recharge .Didn't strike me earlier :( I thought 4 McD coupons =Rs 200 should be enough to give it a try :|

Nice...just did a recharge...instantly received balance..now lets wait for the coupons.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FaH33m said:
^ Vodafone also has 222. Full recharge .Didn't strike me earlier :( I thought 4 McD coupons =Rs 200 should be enough to give it a try :|
Just checked on vodafone.in, got this for talk-time recharge.. "Note: Unfortunately we do not have an option for recharging online with Rs 200. Please try out the alternative denomination displayed above. "

Under validity recharges, this is what is there (At least you didn't get talk-time of 47.42 ) :

MRP(Rs) 200

Recharge / Bonus Card Recharge

Talktime (Rs) 47.42

(Equivalent mins) 45.16

Benefit

Validity (Days) 30

Access Fee (Rs) 133.90

so hw will the ebay coupon work , will they send the cpn code on mobile no recharged or they will send that also by post ??

and my bad , they dont have airtel prepaid recharge facility as of now , why no airtel :(

Made the payment using my ICICI netbanking account and within 30 seconds I got a Recharge message on my cell which says " Recharge done for amount - Rs.200. Total talktime -Rs. 116 . I was like WTF .Everytime when I do a recharge from Vodafone site ,I get Rs. 181 as talktime.

LOL you do Rs 200 top-up thats why you get 181 as talktime. On Freerecharge site they did a Rs 200 (e-Recharge/Validity recharge) which according to the site gives 116 as talktime.

I just did an Aircel Full talktime e-recharge of Rs 111 and it came off in bang instantly. Also got the offer as advertised by aircel of extra Rs 4 of Promo Balance. Waiting for the 1 ebay voucher + 1 McD voucher nw :D

So for starters plz note this site does e-recharges and not top-ups

Back