Recharge your mobile and get free coupons

^ i think the courier guys ate up the coupons, at least in my case :mad:
I recharged on 1st may, didn't get the coupons so mailed CC, they gave the tracking no. The coupons were picked up by the firsfkight guys, but i never received them :(

CA50 said:
^ i think the courier guys ate up the coupons, at least in my case :mad:

I recharged on 1st may, didn't get the coupons so mailed CC, they gave the tracking no. The coupons were picked up by the firsfkight guys, but i never received them :(
What is the CC Email?? :ashamed:

again received mine of recharge of 400 in 5 days

this time were lying in my postbox

no courier like last time

have they started using Indian post ?

This time they have used aramex and sent email of the same with tracking number

better , less losses and theft by courier guys

My best trick is to call up the courier company and tell , my couriers are coming and to delivers immediately upon arrival

works all the time

delivery guys are less prone to steal when they know customer is aware and waiting for it

I did a recharge for the first time from them 2 weeks back, 10 days back got a email about the shipment of coupons with wrong tracking no of blazeflash courier , i emailed them about the wrong tracking no , haven't received a reply or the coupons yet.

kuduku said:
This time they have used aramex and sent email of the same with tracking number
better , less losses and theft by courier guys
My best trick is to call up the courier company and tell , my couriers are coming and to delivers immediately upon arrival
works all the time
delivery guys are less prone to steal when they know customer is aware and waiting for it

Yes they have started aramex and now I have a first hand experience of all the bad feedback given by fellow members.
These buggers stole my coupons and marked the status as delivered to myself, with my name! Aramex sucks!

I have ordering coupons since long and have never faced issues, previously they were using some pafex I guess.

niteshkhatri said:
Yes they have started aramex and now I have a first hand experience of all the bad feedback given by fellow members.
These buggers stole my coupons and marked the status as delivered to myself, with my name! Aramex sucks!

I have ordering coupons since long and have never faced issues, previously they were using some pafex I guess.
Call the local aramex numbers and ask/threaten them to deliver it,they will do it in a day or two then.

The server looks down for netbanking recharge .I was trying but not getting through.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

MAGNeT said:
The server looks down for netbanking recharge .I was trying but not getting through.
It worked.Now lets see when coupon arrives.

Back