Recharge your mobile and get free coupons

RS4 said:
For all those who havent received the coupons: freecharge has started using some cheapo courier company named expressit who dont deliver to your address and still put up delivered in the online tracking :mad: 5 of my consignments were missing till now,then sent some 3-4 furious emails to freecharge about EXPRESSIT courier stealing the shipment and voila i received all the 5 shipments in 2 days, so keep emailing freecharge about coupons stolen by this EXPRESSIT courier and you will get your coupons and may be they will also stop giving shipments to this pathetic courier company.
Same happened with me, express it couriers never delivered three of consignments sent in the last month, perhaps they updated status as delivered /door drop. After complaint to head office I found one packet dropped on the door, to my surprise this was sent on 9th Nov and dropped at door by expressit on 8th Dec after complaint, coupon inside were expired on 31th Nov.

CeDrIc said:
How are Naaptol coupons. 200 off for min. 201 purchase on Naaptol hot deals. Any good?
Its good for nothing. Naaptol Hot deals are mostly for chinese phones, they sell them at insane prices and call them as Hot Deals.

I just recharged with 200 and the amount was charged from my account but i did not receive any recharge nor my balance increased
actually my internet got disconnected while confirming the payment
i tried emailing them but they aren't replying
what should i do now ?

techno_guy said:
I just recharged with 200 and the amount was charged from my account but i did not receive any recharge nor my balance increased
actually my internet got disconnected while confirming the payment
i tried emailing them but they aren't replying
what should i do now ?

Is the recharge being reflected in the "My Orders" section ?
If yes, then just quote the Order id to them, and im sure they would resolve ur matter.
Generally there is no response from this site on weekends.
So wait for a response by monday.

Received another lot of McD coupons today and to my surprise this time apart from that extra 200 Rs Goibibo coupon they also sent an extra Barista coupon.

^^

I got an 200Rs Ibibo coupon too...but no Barista.. Eitherways the validity is till 31st Jan and coupon arrived in 4 days flat..

its been 10 days since i recharged with 100rs for my vodafone number and i havent got my pvr coupons yet!

sunny27 said:
its been 10 days since i recharged with 100rs for my vodafone number and i havent got my pvr coupons yet!
:rofl: Its been 30 days since I recharged and no coupons yet! :p They apparently sent the coupons to Hyderabad whereas my delivery address was in Cochin! :p Contacted them at ceo@freecharge.in and got a reply saying the coupons are being resent. Lets see! :p

trigger said:
I recharged one airtel no. 2-3 days back.. not sure about talktime got credited?
They have again removed airtel from the recharge options, they may be having some problem with airtel.

Back