Recommend a Phone - Budget Rs.6000+-

^^ me too... 5200 is too beautiful for girls.. :p

or feature wise 3110.. extremely good for messaging i guess...clean neat keypad.. ;)

dono why people stick and squeeze around for k750i which is almost out of market now...

^^ Lol.. No :p..

Ill see what happens re..

Mostly, im getting the cash from my gals mum, so id go myself and pick up the Phone. Lets see how it works out.

1st Choice > K750i..

2nd Choice > Nokia 5200..

+1 for the Z550i. Very nice phone and girls love it.
The samsung E250 is also a beauty but the camera there is only a VGA. I guess that shouldn't worry you since your spec said the cam was optional.

Okie.. I looked around HP today...

K750i, is out, its 7.4k w/o Bill. Plus, My gal didnt like its bulky look.

Nokia 5200 is out. Looks like a piece of Crap. Cheaply made plastic, with a Oil Paint on it. Even my Gal hated it.

The z550i, looks "alright".. Its not a phone, and girls I know, would buy. That includes my Gal too. So thats out.

The E250, is what shes looking at. Seeing it first hand is really required. Comes in 3 colours, White (matty look :/), Black, and Silver (Metallic look)..

I liked the silver and the black both.

The Black E250 looked really really good. Got a quote of 5.5k w/o Bill for it, and 6.1k w/ Bill and 1 year Samsung Warranty.

So, is the warranty and bill really needed, is my question now.. ?

@ bd, She had a Moto W220, which I had got for her, for 3.4k or something, around november 06. That phone got flicked. Shes using my spare L6 now, till she buys the new phone.

Emil said:
The samsung E250 is also a beauty but the camera there is only a VGA. I guess that shouldn't worry you since your spec said the cam was optional.

getting Z550i with bill and warranty for 6.5K
Its for my GF and I think she will like the Flip after her stoled n72.
Any suggestions on wether its a good deal?

Emil said:

getting Z550i with bill and warranty for 6.5K
Its for my GF and I think she will like the Flip after her stolen N72.
Any suggestions on whether its a good deal?

Her specs are radio,MP3player,File storage space and camera in that order.Also shld look like a girly phone any nothing bulky.
I showed het the k750i but she was not too impressed with the way it looks ungirly

^^That is why is said "most" of the stuff. On the other hand it's got fm... a mem card slot... cam... and it's a walkman phone... pretty good for the price... it's got ir though...

the w200 is priced around 6.2k..for just a little more u get a full fledged k750i with a much better display,bluetooth and cam...and overall much better features..i think the w200 and w300 are just not good enuf to sport the 'W' moniker...they have terrible display and cam even for their current price...:no:

Back