Car & Bike Recommend me new bike

ganesh_2218 said:
Thanks for your suggestions. What about Honda Stunner 125 cc? There should really be an technology where one can change cc speed in a bike by pulling a lever or pressing a bike.

looks are good, but dont consider it according to me, it hardly touched 95-100km/hr... when i was riding it.. and vibrations touched the heaven, even more than my 2006 Karizma at 130km/hr

in HINDI " BHAGTA NAHIN HAI YAAR :( "..

Everyday commuting in city is what u r gonna do, then go for it.

My friend got his Fazer in 3-4 days. So i guess not much for the FZ-S too as they are based on same platform. Also FZ-S has released two new color schemes. Chk them out :D

colgreen.jpg
colblue.jpg

According to me,
FZ-** are just a style statement, which will go out of fashion in near future ( we can observe that now).
It will never leave a lasting impression on your soul like RX100, P180Classic, or even zma

To me a good bike or car is that which makes you feel a cardiac stroke when you decide to sell it. ;)
( RD 350HT and Palio GTX , OHC Vtec)

Finally booked Honda Unicorn CB Black by paying Rs.1k token advance. Delivery in 30 to 45 days.

Didn't buy Dazzler bcos mileage may be lower than cb Unicorn, no kick start - sometimes when battery kaput in highway no chance to ride it after charging or replacing battery, have to wait still longer time - still no news in showroom other than online - other than these bike is awesome equal to FZ.

Bought unicorn only for its smooth engine and smooth riding - better smooth than FZ - heard from several reviews. After getting delivery i would surely post pictures here.

congos.. u won regret it ;) Also don gorget to get the teflon coating done..
BTW those FZs look amazing.. I think there is even a white one out there..It looked reqally sporty too.

At the OP, i would also recommend the Honda Unicorn for its smooth engine and is maintainence free. The handling is superb, I brought my unicorn almost 4 years ago and been driving to office and home (45-50kms approx) daily, and have reached 46000 kms till today on this one. :)

Mileage i don't worry, i know it gives atleast 50kmpl (i use shell super petrol).

I regularly get my bike serviced every 3 months.

Only thing which i have spent more on this bike is the front disc pad, this is because of the braking and the traffic in bangalore. (costs Rs350 for every disc pad change once in 4-5 months, i think this is the same in all bikes with disc brakes)

Rest all about the bike.... Nothing just no issues. Surely a great pleasure in driving this bike. :hap2:

ajab.ghajab said:
I can vouch for the Unicorn. Have the "first" batch, October 2004 :D Haven't faced a single issue till date - except for one glitch in the first set with the rear tail lamp rattling, which was fixed later on. If not for the plain jane looks, would definitely recommend it. Driving is a pleasure :)

How did you fix the rattling of the rear tail lamp, i am having the same issue from past 2 months.

I have purchased the new Unicorn Dazzler.:hap2: The engine is suberb. 150 CC - 14 BHP. Improved looks like
Yamaha FZ. Digital Speedometer. Disk break for both rear and front. Tuff Puff tyers.

A good pkge at the cost of 71 K on road. Check out u r nearest Honda dealer.

anup_ja said:
I have purchased the new Unicorn Dazzler.:hap2: The engine is suberb. 150 CC - 14 BHP. Improved looks like

Yamaha FZ. Digital Speedometer. Disk break for both rear and front. Tuff Puff tyers.

A good pkge at the cost of 71 K on road. Check out u r nearest Honda dealer.

How's the handling? And most importantly, what fuel efficiency figures are you getting?

~HeadShot~ said:
How's the handling? And most importantly, what fuel efficiency figures are you getting?
Handling is supurb and the fule efficiency is also good. As i am riding it not more the 45 Km/h.
I filled the approx 5.5 liters of petrol and did 210 kms. and still its showing approx 1.8-2 lit remaining.:hap2:
Honda never give the false promises. :)

anup_ja said:
Handling is supurb and the fule efficiency is also good. As i am riding it not more the 45 Km/h.

I filled the approx 5.5 liters of petrol and did 210 kms. and still its showing approx 1.8-2 lit remaining.:hap2:

Honda never give the false promises. :)
Wow! That comes to around 56-60 kmpl. Exactly what Honda promised!

channabasanna said:
How did you fix the rattling of the rear tail lamp, i am having the same issue from past 2 months.
I am not sure what the piece is called, but they put rolled up pieces of tape [the black tape that we get] into the space between the light and the metal frame. Not sure I am able to explain clearly. Will try to put up a pic during the weekend.

Finally Bought the New Dazzler black color. Booked today, paid full cash of 73,500 On road price. Delivery on this Wednesday after Registration. To really know about the Dazzler i should ride it for a week or month and make my user experience. Exclusive Pictures to be posted here day after tomorrow evening. But i also cant miss the classic Honda CB Unicorn Black color.

Back