Recommend:Megapixel camera phone < 10K

Zaphia

Disciple
I want to buy a phone with a megapixel camera in under 10K by next week or so.

I just want the best camera that I can get in under 10K, that's my main concern.

I'm not gonna use the phone for music, i got an ipod for that :p

So far I've considered Nokia 3230 and Samsung X700. And somehow I dont like the look of 3230.. dunno why :(

I'd appreciate it if y'all would recommend something else or give any suggestions...

Thanks in advance :)

I'm in Delhi by the way, in case that helps :blushing:

dont even look at the 3230 stuff. if u can get 6230i under 10k it wu be better than x700 for sure.100% sure.next to 6230i go for k750i since great cam is what you need. investing a little more wud worth every bit of it.

ok, thanks a lot guys..

The thing is, it has to be strictly under 10K... I'm not earning yet so it's not my call :(

So, I'm thinking.. either SE K510i or samsung x700

what do ya say? :down:

Hi zaphia,
if you are too much concerned about camera,only a mobile with atleast 2 pixel will serve the purpose.even me is not satisfied with my 1.3 pixel nokia 6230i.so any brand or model ,i am sure only a 2 pixel camera will be something solid.add something a little to ur budget and go for a 2 pixel mobile or wait atleast a year(may be too hard)for the prices to get lowered.

I recommend sony erricson k750i,may about 12k.its a 2 pixel one.u can even take print outs above standard size.anything below 2pixel will bring u regret in future.

hunt3r said:
k510 has (yet again from se) no expandable memory. id go with the X700 solely for that reason

The X700 might have expandable memory but it's sore using that phone. I'm a killer for ergonomics and build quality (as some people might know) and it's a bloody pain to navigate on the samsung phone. The themes are terrible and the font's too large and gaudy. Clearly Samsung needs an exercise in aesthetics. The K510i however would be perfect if not for the expandable memory aspect. In essence the K510i replaces the K700i which was a great phone in its own right. I'd suggest that you pick up the K510i. After all, what good is a phone if it's a pain to use it?

Why not a V3i. its for 10.8 herein Delhi 3days back when i checked at Agrani Switch. Im sure u can find it for less. Great looks, expandable 256mb & 1.3MP cam... The only little glitch in that phone i find is obsolete display icons & fonts, they look fishy as compared to new SE one's. But i think its customisable on V3i with themes

umm..come back to the point... less than 10k ... and mehargags... dude..any 1 would prefer a K750i over a V3i unless its a girl who wants it for its style :p

Back