Recommendations for fans.

What speeds are you planning to run them at?

For ARGB fans the Arctics are the best noise wise, but they suffer from humming at certain RPMs which I got around by tuning the fan curve. For some idea of fan noise, check out the eiglow_ YouTube channel.
I have one p12 in the case now. Non-RGB version. I keep it around 1000rpm. No noise at all from that. I would without a doubt have bought the RGB versions of those if they looked any better. the RGB ones look like so cheap fans when the lights are on.

I too am planning to buy argb fans, even though arctic fans have great reviews, the argb and styling felt very mediocre looking.
Exactly. I guess I'm in a phase where I want a good-looking PC now. Never cared about the look till now. Even selling off the Inno3d 3080ti just coz they look fugly.

I have one p12 in the case now. Non-RGB version. I keep it around 1000rpm. No noise at all from that. I would without a doubt have bought the RGB versions of those if they looked any better. the RGB ones look like so cheap fans when the lights are on.
At 1000rpm most fans will be almost silent. Lian Li have the best lighting effects and quality imo, but are expensive.

Exactly. I guess I'm in a phase where I want a good-looking PC now. Never cared about the look till now. Even selling off the Inno3d 3080ti just coz they look fugly.
Yeah I had that phase too, though I've grown out of it now. Was tired of dealing with the RGB software and the cable mess.

At 1000rpm most fans will be almost silent. Lian Li have the best lighting effects and quality imo, but are expensive.

Yeah I had that phase too, though I've grown out of it now. Was tired of dealing with the RGB software and the cable mess.
Yeah, i am probably gonna get lian li. since I'm getting their case also. just waiting for the 25th to place the order

And yeah the RGB software is a headache. That's why I switched to signalrgb. After that, I have been enjoying the whole set up process

Was tired of dealing with the RGB software and the cable mess.

True words. I too feel the same way. My motherboard has only rgb and not argb.
For argb to work, again there is additional adapter, cables, software...That would make cable management too a mess and I got fed up.
But whenever I visit a shop and see ARGB animations, I feel happy and sad.

Back