Budget Above 40k Recommendations for mobile under 50k

Looking for recommendations for mobile with good camera under 50, currently narrowed down to
1. OnePlus 9RT
2, Realme GT Master

Hate curved screen phones, currently have 8T

Realme GT Master is known for its poor battery life, but it 3.5mm audio jack. Realme GT 2 Pro has better specs and is about to launch soon, so you can search about it.

OnePlus 9RT would be a better choice - as if you're going near 50K, so opt for good brand phones. Even 10 series have been announced recently.

Realme GT Master is known for its poor battery life, but it 3.5mm audio jack. Realme GT 2 Pro has better specs and is about to launch soon, so you can search about it.

OnePlus 9RT would be a better choice - as if you're going near 50K, so opt for good brand phones. Even 10 series have been announced recently.
Just recently bough OnePlus 9RT

Not liking it, there have been changes due to ColorOS integration, like clearing the apps, it will tell me the phone is in optimal condition

I got a second hand very good condition G7 :)
Woah, I thought the ColorOS integration will only be limited to backend and they would keep the UI just like how Oxygen OS was. This is bad news for me then. No more buying OnePlus phones.

But the current offer on Amazon for the 9R is tempting. They are offering 8800 in exchange for my almost 4 year old OnePlus 6 and 6000 as a coupon. Along with the bank offer I can get it for 24k which is a very good deal.

Woah, I thought the ColorOS integration will only be limited to backend and they would keep the UI just like how Oxygen OS was. This is bad news for me then. No more buying OnePlus phones.

But the current offer on Amazon for the 9R is tempting. They are offering 8800 in exchange for my almost 4 year old OnePlus 6 and 6000 as a coupon. Along with the bank offer I can get it for 24k which is a very good deal.
Cashify is giving 10k for a OP6 8G/256 variant, also last update OnePlus will not be merging, but I do not know if the changes already implemented will be rolled back or not, the changes are not there in 7T/8T, personally own 6/7T/8T and now the 9RT

Last edited:
Cashify is giving 10k for a OP6 8G/256 variant, also last update OnePlus will not be merging, but I do not know if they changes already implemented will be rolled back or not, the changes are not there in 7T/8T, personally own 6/7T/8T and now the 9RT
That non merger news seems PR. If you read carefully, they will share the ColorOS codebase but Oxygen OS will have a stock android like theme & not have Color OS theme. They planned to shift to Color OS entirely apparently.

Back