Recommended deals for ebay to use various coupons

Emil said:
This looks like a very attractive deal. A Gigabyte PDA with WiFi and running Win mobile at just 6800. Using the 10% coupon or the gift it is even more attractive.

Just search in ebay, some sellers are selling the same phone for less.

Yesterday I won the same phone for Rs. 5199 + Rs150 (shipping) in the auction. I ordered the same with a plantronics bluetooth earphone as a free gift. I hope its a good buy for Rs. 5,348/- (also I availed 6 EMI s on the same, using ICICI credit card) :p

gmano said:
Yesterday I won the same phone for Rs. 5199 + Rs150 (shipping) in the auction. I ordered the same with a plantronics bluetooth earphone as a free gift. I hope its a good buy for Rs. 5,348/- (also I availed 6 EMI s on the same, using ICICI credit card) :p

post your impressions on this phone when it arrives.. a WM6.5 rom is also available for it. looks like a gr8 deal... :hap2:

gmano said:
Sounds great. Far better than risking buying a China mobile. Don't forget to post your impressions after you use it a bit.

Anyone got any idea if I can claim the same gift twice in two separate transactions? I want to make two purchases over 10000. Can I get 2 160GB HDDs?

Seagate 1 TB External USB Expansion Drive 2yrs warranty
EMI Available. Mrp 8000.00. Disc 37.5 % . Free shipping
Item number: 350222532878
Rs. 4,999.00 - If we can get any coupons this week this would be a gr8 deal :)

A brand new seal packed 17-inch unibody MacBook Pro has been put up for auction on eBay and the current highest (and only) bid is for Rs. 1,30,000. There are less than four hours left till the end of the auction. If anyone here wants to snag it for the insanely low price, now is your last chance.

Back