Recording Studio / Singing as career option.

w1nD

Adept
Hello,

There is a friend of mine,shes got a very decent and sweet voice.Shes also learning classical singing from past few years.Now she feels that she wants to get into playback singing and make it as her career.For that she needs her voice recorded professionally in some studio or somewhere (i really dont know where).So does anyone know where can she get her voice recorded ?? Also can anyone please suggest that where can she take classes for playback/normal singing.I told her to ask her teacher who teaches classical,but she said that her teacher might not be guiding her in proper direction.So anyone got any info please do share.

Thanks,

Spammers and trolls keep away from this thread. pl0x

many studios out there in Bombay bro, do you want me to list down the add?

and what budget cause they start from 1500 an hour

and playback singing is a decent career but you need to have a lot of patience to pursue it correctly , and these Reality shows are a sure shot way to fame

ReekingArchvile said:
many studios out there in Bombay bro, do you want me to list down the add?

and what budget cause they start from 1500 an hour

and playback singing is a decent career but you need to have a lot of patience to pursue it correctly , and these Reality shows are a sure shot way to fame

Thanks bro,

would be nice if you can list the studios.Also she doesn't wanna go the reality show way.Please give any other info you have.Thanks again

Would advice to first record songs in your own home, in a good closed soundproof (to some extent) room. No need to spend all that money. Did it for a friend of mine, using my desktop and a mic that i had from a headset. Then, if she can really sing, go with the professional route.

vivek.krishnan said:
Would advice to first record songs in your own home, in a good closed soundproof (to some extent) room. No need to spend all that money. Did it for a friend of mine, using my desktop and a mic that i had from a headset. Then, if she can really sing, go with the professional route.
Well she has recorded at home.But the quality of recording in studio is something else.

dhruvrock2000 said:
^^ erm... not really.

@OP It'll cost you a bit but having a professionally recorded demo tape is definitely worth it.

Yea i know..but got no idea from where :( or for how much or where to start

w1nD said:
Well she has recorded at home.But the quality of recording in studio is something else.

Well, then you ought to go ahead, buddy!

w1nD said:
Yea i know..but got no idea from where :( or for how much or where to start

Will get this info from my friend, will get back to you ASAP.

If she has a good voice, how about starting out as a radio jockey? then when she gets time she can record her songs in one of the studios itself.

cause many rj's dub for ads and such in their spare time. then they get better offers like tv, etc.

nish_pinto said:
I know a guy, who is a drummer as well as a sound engineer. Has got his own studio in Malad. Will pm you his number.
Thanks bro :)

gaganjain said:
I know guy who is into Recording/producing will pm his no...

Thanks a lot bro :)

Will tell my frnd soon :) Thanks again

Back