Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

hey.. i was playing Flowers for the Lady mission.. it said come back with 3 Wild Feverfews and 3 Desert Sage.. I already have 12 Wild Feverfews and 5 Desert Sage in my sachet, but still it says you dont have enough flowers.. why is that? do i have to go n pluck flowers aftr i take up the mission..?

^What about the 3 Red Sage flowers? If you have those flowers already, it shouldn't be a problem but seems like you haven't collected any (or perhaps insufficient) Red Sage flowers.

Completed Undead Nightmare. Clocked 6 hrs 12 mins with a 66% completion. Cleared all the 23 towns, completed all the stranger missions and broke the 3 horses of apocalypse - broke Pestilence and War and after the Epilogue, Marston was greeted by Death! Dam horse is supah tough and insanely fast. And the wake of it kills anything in its way! Searched for the Unicorn and Chupacabra. Couldn't find these creatures and I couldn't be bothered roaming all around.

The last mission inside the Catacombs were a bit scary with those zombies with red eyes. Ran all the way until the end and realised I need to kill all of them. And somehow the penultimate mission from Mother Superior wouldn't unlock until I completed the last stranger mission. Not sure if this was a bug though. :ashamed:

A short DLC but fantastic nevertheless. The epilogue - well I was expecting something in similar lines thanks to the Undead poster. :p

Will begin LBP 2 'morow.

finished I know you and Flowers for the lady.. both wer really amazing and at the same time quite hillarious.. whn finishd, only thing popped in my mind - WTF..? :)

anishphade said:
finished I know you and Flowers for the lady.. both wer really amazing and at the same time quite hillarious.. whn finishd, only thing popped in my mind - WTF..? :)
This is just a beginning. Complete the other stranger missions as well. You'll be greeted with a similar ending.

Oh and keep revisiting Billy's home after a few days. You'll be surprised. ;)

completed Love is Opiate yes'day.. whts wrng with Zhou ? y dint he leave? i dint undestand the ending.. can sum1 explain??? :huh:

also completed Eva in Peril, felt sad in the end ....:down:

anishphade said:
completed Love is Opiate yes'day.. whts wrng with Zhou ? y dint he leave? i dint undestand the ending.. can sum1 explain??? :huh:

also completed The Wronged Woman, felt sad in the end ....:down:

Zhou didn't leave because he became a drug addict. His love for opium became greater than his wifey.

^^^^^

ohhh.. now i get it.. it makes sense.. i remembr in stranger mission Poppycock, John Morston delievrs the Opium packet to the same location where Zhou worked... thnx mate...!

I am playing this game now, pretty late, but better late than never

Just have 3 things to say.

1. Game is GOOD. While i was travelling in the Desert a guy asked for help as he was lost, as i went near him he threw me off my horse and stole it and was running away. I managed to shoot him down and take my horse back though, but it felt awesome.

2. Soundtrack is tremendous. Never feel bored while riding on the Horseback.

3. Cow Herding missions ARE VERY VERY BORING. Seriously they are.

^There are plenty of those side missions that leave you with WTF! and OMG! moments. More to come - watch out! :D

Aman27deep said:
I am playing this game now, pretty late, but better late than never

Just have 3 things to say.

1. Game is GOOD. While i was travelling in the Desert a guy asked for help as he was lost, as i went near him he threw me off my horse and stole it and was running away. I managed to shoot him down and take my horse back though, but it felt awesome.

1. You can actually whistle for your horse (if its your trusted steed) when this happens and it'll throw the thief off its back! :devil2:
Fun to watch and better than shooting!

2. Wait till you hear the song (yes, with vocals!) later in the game. :)

3. Thats true! ;)

Aman27deep said:
While i was travelling in the Desert a guy asked for help as he was lost, as i went near him he threw me off my horse and stole it and was running away. I managed to shoot him down and take my horse back though, but it felt awesome.
Same incident happened to me as well. At that point, I was really amazed of how realistic the gameplay was.

Aman27deep said:
Wait till you enter Mehico. :D

Aman27deep said:
Yep. Bonnie's missions are usually very dull.

Chances of another DLC? :D
More Red Dead Redemption DLC Will Be Moseying Into Town

Rockstar Games has today effectively confirmed that there's more downloadable content on the way for Red Dead Redemption, with a tweet from its Twitter account declaring that we should "Look for release date and details in the coming weeks", in response to a question from @Torpedo36, asking "When's the new Read dead DLC coming out?"

We contacted Rockstar to ask whether this was accurate and they told us that something is indeed in the works for Red Dead Redemption and confirmed that for now, there's nothing further to announce, echoing the Twitter reply in stating that details and a release date for the DLC will be forthcoming soon.

We figured that with Red Dead riding out on a flaming hell horse in Undead Nightmare that we'd seen all that the game had to offer as far as DLC was concerned, but it turns out we were (Red) Dead wrong. We'll be keeping our eyes slightly squinty but open and our gun hand close to our holster as we wait for more news on the next batch of DLC for Red Dead Redemption. Stay tuned, pardner.

Source: Xbox360Achievements

Back