Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

xXx said:
Demon Souls...Its easy for yo, not for me :p

Will chk in Second Hand market :p
Bharath completed it and said it was quite easy. Not sure if he meant it in the literal sense though. Ask him for the copy. :p

Bharath completed it and said it was quite easy. Not sure if he meant it in the literal sense though. Ask him for the copy.
What easy !! It's fking damn tough :southpar:more than difficulty its the frustration , especially if you cannot go pass through the tutorial stage :eek:hyeah:

xXx said:
His no. as he is not fairly active on FB :p
Bah bugger send him a message on FB. He keeps pinging me on FB frequently. :p

And yeah let me know when you begin Demon's Souls. I'll complete RDR tonight and start Siren: BC shortly. Me, you and Allwyn shall commence Demon's Souls together. :p

This calls for creating a new thread. If anyone else wants to venture into this purgatory, let us know, We'll start the game together. :southpar: (thanks for the smiley Dinjo ;))

I'm too getting the game will try to play now, just 5.3 Gb Yeah.

@Allwyn
Need to collect FNR 4 , have finally got one seller for it

Have you got PS3 games ? ^o

Done with the title finally. Loads of side missions remaining, skinning few more grizzlies, completing few hideouts, ambient challenges and oh yes the dastardly achievement trophy. How can I forget that! :eek:hyeah:

I feel Call of Juarez had a better storyline as against this one.

Grizzlied w000t! :eek:hyeah:

Kept a bait near a bear spawn and they kept spawning. Almost got killed when a couple of them had me surrounded. Dead eye came to the rescue. :p

Some of the stranger missions seem very interesting. One of them was Daedalus and Son. Got the guy all the stuff he wanted to repair his flying machine. Let us see how he manages to fly with that glider he has made. :p

jojothedragon said:
Watch out for another one. :p I got the most RDR trophies here on TE. :D
And how much would that be? Anyhow, I'd be leaving Red Dead starting Sunday since we begin Demon's Souls.

Wait until I show my updated trophy status. Muhahaha! :eek:hyeah:

Rockstar games are the toughest in terms of getting trophies and achievements , top notch if you are 100% on trophies.

jojothedragon said:
100% completion of RDR single player campaign + some multiplayer trohies! If you are asking for proof be ready to eat dirt :D
O' Rly? Total count of all the trophies please. :)

dinjo said:
Rockstar games are the toughest in terms of getting trophies and achievements , top notch if you are 100% on trophies.
i'm sadly not on 100% trophy completion wise. I will how ever play this game again after i update my FW....maybe.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Desecrator said:
O' Rly? Total count of all the trophies please. :)
42 trophies out of 91 trophies till date. jojothedragon's PS3 Trophy Profile - PS3Trophies

Back