Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

For the last time, YES. If you want to load the last manual save point, then you'll have to do that every single time you enter the game. It hardly takes a few minutes.

Finished the game just now. The game is awesome just gets a little repeatative sometimes. The ending was awkward.

I was hoping to see Marston rise up from the game at the start but he rost at the last. Boy what a contradiction :p

Clocked 9Hrs and 71% progress.

8/10 from me.

How long does it takes to Mother superior to come with the mission 2 days have been passed by now

dinjo said:
How long does it takes to Mother superior to come with the mission 2 days have been passed by now

Which mission? Have you met her and completed the first part of saving those nuns in the church?

Yes thats done bought one fresh undead , then game says it will take some time for Mother to come up with the idea and game says to explore around

What! She directly give me about 5 Holy Water (throwable things) and tells me to clear Scupoloru graveyard. And after that you game is about to finish in about 1 mission.

After giving the holy water and clearing the graveyard game tells to explore a bit, but how long ?

Wait so you mean you brought the freshly turned undead to Mother Superior and cleansed every graveyard? Do you have Landon Ricket's stranger mission on the map? If yes, then complete that and then return to Mother Superior.

Completed the game the Movie Side Mission completion was mandatory to pop up Mother Superior.

Allwyn - You were right I'm burning hell lot of games nowadays

Started the title finally. :ashamed:

Gameplay is awesome. ATM I have completed the infiltration of Fort Mercer and drove Bill Williamson away. Marston is off to Mexico now. Did a lot of stranger missions as well. Killed about 7~8 cougars at a single spot yest. Not sure if it was a bug or something but killing one and skinning that animal spawned another one in the proximity. But graphics sucks donkey balls! IDK what the hell was R* thinking when they ported it to the PS3 - looks bad on a 40" display. The TV says it runs at 720p but seriously I never knew the game was so badly coded for the PS3. :(

^This is perhaps the 5th title IIRC, I am playing on the new display I got hold off since Diwali. It was my faithful Dell 24" which served the purpose before. :p

I can see a lot of jagged edges and blurring during the gameplay. If R* manages to port Maxpayne 3 similarly, they will face a lot of criticism. It was GTA4 before, RDR next.

Thanks for the input. GOW3 doesn't have much jagged edges whereas there are many jagged edges in RDR. Well at least they managed to put up some effects in the game that looks quite well in a large display.

Back