Regretting my Sulekha mobile Order

ramdante

Skilled
Has anyone been in trouble with sulekha mobile deals before???.Its been 12 days since my order for SE Xperia and everytime I call the CC, they say they havent received any updates from the logistics team and cant do anything else other than elevating my order to a higher stage..
Am getting mighty pissed and also starting to worry! :mad:

Is there anything I could do here guys??

I paid for it 12 days back, and the money has already been deducted from my account!(as per net banking details).
Is there still a possibility for me to cancel the the transaction now?

These sites don't usually stock any products but simply order them for you.

So there's always a chance of this delay.

Just keep pestering them with mails, phone calls, etc.

Also spam their FB wall and posts to keep them reminded.

ambar_hitman said:
Be patient. Also, you might want to contact your bank to dispute the transaction and try to cancel it.
It's nearly impossible to dispute net banking transactions. On cc , it's simpler and easier.

Alright guys thanks for the inputs..Guess I ll keep pestering them with calls and mails for the next 3-5 days..Will report back soon!

The status just says paid using debit card and estimated shipping date as Nov 25 2011(It also showed Ready to Ship until yesterday, but now it is blank). Its because of the lack of stock the CC guys say.

Finally got the Phone today! :D Sealed and in perfect condition! Took them exactly 14 days to complete my order! :mad:

About the mobile, hands down the sexiest looking phone I ve ever owned!

Back