PC Peripherals Reliable Gaming Mouse for 3k and a mechanical keyboard 3k

You can choose from Logitech, Steelseries (Rival 300 or something), CoolerMaster, Roccat Kone.

One of the most important things of a gaming mouse which you should look at is the ergonomics or how comfortable a mouse feels on your palm. Specifications won't mean crap if you don't feel comfortable with a particular mouse. Things like the grip type- palm or claw grip also affects a user to some point though its NOT not-usable. For eg. I may not like a mouse which you like. Check proper images and reviews before purchase.

Likewise for mech keyboards some like tactile feedback, others linear. Some prefer Cherry MX Blues over Reds and Browns. I prefer Cherry MX Browns (with White/Blue backlit led keys).

There is a company called TVS. Its TVS gold keyboard used to have very good reputation among the typing work professionals. It was a mechanical keyboard. google them.
well i searched it's available on amazon.in as "TVS gold usb bharat key board". price 2200 rs.

Last edited:
I want a mouse with high dpi for graphic designing too... 2500 dpi is less [emoji26]

OP, why do you need more than 2500 DPI for "graphic design"? Are you using a WQHD or higher screen or think tracking is slow? DPI is irrelevant.

Hell, I use a Magic Mouse at office on our 27 Thunderbolt Displays, and they track fine. G502 at home, but thats because preference and its set on 1800dpi.

For design stick to ergonomics and a good sensor as your priorities, high DPI is irrelevant.

I am planning on going for multiple monitor setup !

and thanks for the info !

I came from 800dpi to 1800dpi which gave me a really good feel. But as my monitor to have been updated. Its seems a bit less comfortable so want to go for higher dpi.

I can wholeheartedly recommend the G402, picked mine up for Rs.1800 off of Snapdeal around 3-4 months back and it's one of the best mice I've used right out of the box.
Putting in more than 2k is anyways a waste of money, even expensive mice are prone to double-click issues so you might as well get something cheap with a 2 year warranty.
It doesn't have the same sensor as the 502 but all those 75000 dpi's and RGB swag is for 12 year olds who think it'll improve their game.

^agreed on the RGB. Only for the "sweg" effect.
I used a G302 just a few days ago. It's a little small (I come from G400S) but its decent. Should cost less than 2k or around that range. I was also looking to buy the G300S but it might also be small for me so I might go for new G402 or other used one with warranty.

Back