CPU/Mobo Reliable Motherboard for 5600X

This is what i hate coz, altogether, ASUS, GIGA, MSI has been listed as service is Poor, whom should i go for then!~ argggggh!!! i am confused now!~
x570 is just a gimmick unless you need to run 2 or more GPUs.
B450 at a lower price is better value if you will not be using a PCIe 4.0 device(SSD, etc).

Also spending too much on mobo with AM4 is a waste of money at this point of time.
It will be superseded be AM5 next year.Get a second hand B450 mobo.(like asrock steel legend or MSI mortar which supports ryzen 5000).

for 5600x you can get any mid range motherboard.All you need is a good VRM and Heatsink.

Target B550 or B450 mobos that are popular and are sold in numbers.
That improves your chance of getting better service as they provide replacement.
If you get a motherboard that is not sold very much, you will end up having "parts not available Situation".

x570 is just a gimmick unless you need to run 2 or more GPUs.
B450 at a lower price is better value if you will not be using a PCIe 4.0 device(SSD, etc).

Also spending too much on mobo with AM4 is a waste of money at this point of time.
It will be superseded be AM5 next year.Get a second hand B450 mobo.(like asrock steel legend or MSI mortar which supports ryzen 5000).

for 5600x you can get any mid range motherboard.All you need is a good VRM and Heatsink.

Target B550 or B450 mobos that are popular and are sold in numbers.
That improves your chance of getting better service as they provide replacement.
If you get a motherboard that is not sold very much, you will end up having "parts not available Situation".
Hmm, That sounds smart and Wise!! But still, Brands have their service in downside is really a prick isnt it??

In fact i am looking at this GB AORUS PRO WIFI, which is good and priced around 12K, and ROG STRIX B450 F gaming which is priced at 13K+, if at all i give up PCIe 4.

My First Priority Boards are MSI TOMOHAWK x570 (90% percent say this one) and ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI is the second, it has all the features i expect, and it lacks only a Front Panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C socket, MSI TOMOHAWK x570 WIFI, IMHO, in terms of NVIDIA GPU, MSI TOMOHAWK x570 IS ONLY behaving like B550 and the Price is Under Budget. whereas ROG STRIX B550-F offers high grade audiotech, software and much more despite not having a FRONT PANEL TYPE-C Socket. it's price is 2K lesser than TOMOHAWK. so........

Edited:
All of you TOMOHAWK users, did u find equivalent softwares like SONIC RADAR III , SONIC SOUND III that comes as package with strix. SONIC RADAR III is quiet helpful for GAMERS to recognize the enemy in the game in the vicinity when you are hiding, SONIC SOUND III helps AUDIO amplification @ AI Level.

As far as i have researched there is a software called Nahimic that has almost equivalence in functionalities, but i am not sure that comes as part of the MOBO package in NON-ASUS MOBOs, and also the HW support for such softwares does not exist in NON-ASUS Mobos, Please confirm that i am wrong in this context.

Last edited:
I'm using this MB with my 3600 since December. I had a separate thread couple of months back where I had an issue in booting and gave the board to RMA. Board came back with no repair and only BIOS update and works fine now. I'm not into OC, but this board does the job for me.
GB VRMs are quite competitive and on top, OC is good in GB.

How is their WIFI, BT, AUDIO, have u used Nahimic or equivalent softwares in this MOBO? how is it holding on! and what was it's price then? when u bought it?

GB VRMs are quite competitive and on top, OC is good in GB.

How is their WIFI, BT, AUDIO, have u used Nahimic or equivalent softwares in this MOBO? how is it holding on! and what was it's price then? when u bought it?
I got it for around 12.8k from shop. I haven't tried OC, but i'm aware that the board is capable.
Wifi is good and it supports dual band.
Have used both BT and speakers, audio quality is good.

Back