Reliance 3G Data Tariff dropped by 50 per cent (1GB for Rs.123)

Once I was using a different access point, for which they charge 10p/10kb (2G days) instead of the one I should be using to avail the 2gb/Rs98 plan - and I got a bill of around Rs2000. I called them and said that I'm not going to pay as I was not aware of the two different access points and no one from Airtel clarified me. Well, though I didn't expected, the removed the whole data usage amount my bill.

You're one Luckiest Guy. They usually RIP OFF the customer be it Mobile (prepaid,Postpaid) /DTH/Broadband/ 3G/4G. Worst Mobile Player soon to be thrashed by Idea cellular.

This reliance plan seems to be a bit of a scam. A colleague bought the reliance sim a couple of days back to use in a 3g dongle but it's only been working at 2g speeds. Thinking this is due to the fact that they mentioned this is not applicable on dongles he tried it with a couple of phones and again it worked only on 2g. He just went to the Reliance world outlet to check what's the issue and they told him that this is a promotional offer and so as a bonus there is 100mb 2g data included for free. Apparently, only on exhausting this 100mb does the 3g plan kick in. Considering 2g takes forever to get consumed on phones, some people may never get the 3g speeds! Have told him to keep downloading stuff till he exhausts the 2g data. Not sure how much "free" 2g data they include with the 2gb and 4gb plans but I'm sure it will be even more!

Back