Reliance Blocking vimeo and torrent sites in India

@distro
Well i try opera turbo mode to unlock sites, But it didn't work. I think Mtnl have done something big this time. Let's wait and see when they take off the restriction.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF, Reliance are doing all this because "Dangerous Ishq" released, Seriously guys, who would download it via torrent and watch it anyways :facepalm:

WTF, Reliance are doing all this because "Dangerous Ishq" released, Seriously guys, who would download it via torrent and watch it anyways :facepalm:

The rumour is that Dang Ishq ain't worth the movie ticket and hence thousands have preferred to Dwnld and watch it at home.

Just add some korean or russian proxy to firefox / opera and it should work.
Have you tried it on your pc mate and did it work. Because we try all the trick to open the sites but we fail to open it. But for the last time i will try your trick and lets see it's working it or not.

MTNL has blocked many popular torrent websites in Navi Mumbai area too. Band-baja made by government and media on TV/newspapers for ~1 week! fix working in 5 secs :facepalm: . God only knows how pissed Anonymous is with them.

The only known REAL solution for blocking torrents is throttling and it's beyond MTNLs/BSNLs capability. This ban is no real ban, all it did was denied access to wannabee downloaders/leechers. If you really want to support the cause maintain a >1 ratio, even if your Bandwidth is less. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.

^^ Have you tried changing the DNS ? Works in most cases.

Mate, I have tried all the new and old trick to open the torrent sites, but failed to open it even once.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Can all confirm the blockade has been removed ?

MTNL - mumbai all OK (for now)

All torrent sites blocked in thane area. Not Ok in my side.

@Mac if its not a private tracker then pleas try hotspot shield it will work.

I thought i am going to lose my bitme.org account thanks to reliance and this corrupt gov. but now i can access the site :p .This government is going to lose all the pirate votes and that i bet would be a significant number... this gov. is going to learn things the hard way .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back