Reliance Digital cancelled my order 2 times

Jules Goes

Disciple
Hey guys, I had ordered a samsung smart watch on Reliance Digital website, both times they canceled it saying the product out of stock after 3 days. These is the 1st time I`m ordering from their site.
Is this normal for them ? was really getting a good deal , maybe because of that

Reliance Digital

Hey guys, I had ordered a samsung smart watch on Reliance Digital website, both times they canceled it saying the product out of stock after 3 days. These is the 1st time I`m ordering from their site.
Is this normal for them ? was really getting a good deal , maybe because of that

Reliance Digital
They have cancelled a mount i ordered despite it was on normal price and on 5th (delivery) day saying it is out of stock. Pretty normal stuff for them i guess. After they cancelled; i checked later it was showing 'in stock' for 3 full days and then went out of stock on.

so nothing new with Reliance Digital, i did try the local store it was not available . was listed for around 23k, after samsung 8k off offer, was getting it for 15k .

so nothing new with Reliance Digital, i did try the local store it was not available . was listed for around 23k, after samsung 8k off offer, was getting it for 15k .
Like Croma, Reliance Digital has some items in some stores that they are looking to clear out locally but they are linked to the online inventory. Those items either cannot be ordered or are cancelled. Basically poor online inventory management.

Have had similar issues with jiomart. Higher than normal chance of having delivery issues or not getting item.
Sometimes charging for things that they did not deliver. Eventually they compensated back after delay, but just too much hassle.
I stopped buying from them.

Back