Laptops Repair or Refurbished Laptop motherboard Mumbai

bikkhummer

Recruit
Can anyone let me know any place in Mumbai where can I get chiplevel repairs of HP laptop motherboard.

or where in Mumbai can I get a refurbished laptop motherboard.

Laptop is Hp 4530s motherboard part no is 658341-001 which can be alternated with 646246-001

Had given it to Ruchi Infotech Andheri, they flashed the bios and the laptop was working for 15 days but dead again, given it to them again but they could not repair it.

Then gave it to Shriram Infotech Dadar they couldnt repair it either said some problem with the controller. And said if replace the motherboard it could work.

Had also gone to the HP service centre before that but their cost was way too much.

The motherboard is available at aliexpress but have no experience with them and do not have a cc.

Any reliable place in lamington road where I can get the motherboard replaced or repaired.

The laptop was only 3 years old

Ruchi infotech was supposed to be a reliable place but your experience wasn't good there so I suggest that approach HP service centre un officialy. They may be able to replace the motherboard for a cheaper rate.

Ruchi infotech was supposed to be a reliable place but your experience wasn't good there so I suggest that approach HP service centre un officialy. They may be able to replace the motherboard for a cheaper rate.

Thanks for your reply. The people at Ruchi Infotech were great but couldn't find the exact problem with the laptop.

Can you let me know what do you mean by "approach HP service centre un officialy" if you have any contact for the same then please provide, as HP un officially should be the best bet.

Try PC Clinic, Ghatkopar. No experience with laptops, but great for dekstop stuff.

thank you will check with PC Clinic too.

Back